Don't Leave Me 2

Mal pov 

After having a very long talk with the doctor we found out that Ben is in a coma .  They said there a every low chance that he could live. Everyone left after seeing him and talking to him even thought he probably cant even hear it.  Right now It's just me. Belle and Beast said if he woke up I be the first one he would see. 

Here I am looking at my boyfriend who looks like he's sleeping  but this time I'm not in his arms. There not wrapped around me making me . Making me feel warm . Making me feel like I'm protected.  I wont be able  to look into his eyes.  I wont be able to feel his lips on mine. I wont be able to hear his voice or even just his hear his laugh. I don't know what I would do if I lose him .  I don't think I could live with out him. He makes my  life whole . I get knocked out of my thoughts when a nurse comes in. 

Nurse: Oh Lady Mal can I get you any thing. 

She looks at me as she take Ben's heart beat. 

Mal: Umm Maybe just some strawberries. 

She nods leaves the coming back with them and some sugar not to log after . I thank her . I start eating when I hear a small chuckle. And It was not just any chuckle it was Ben's my Ben's . 

Ben : Who That's what I want to wake up and see not you crying and  that sad stuff people where saying. 

He opens his arms.

 Ben : Are you going to make me beg 

I laugh and lay in bed with him . At that moment I knew every thing would be okay .