Chapter 4: Love

@AgentShadow15 and me will remind  you yet again that we only own our OCs not anything Marvel

-M

"I don't want to fight them," Gabrielle says, changing into her new uniform.

"I don't either but we might have to. Maybe we could get them alone and talk to them," Maria sighs slipping on her boots.

"I want to see Pietro so much, but not like this. Oh~ Nat did a great job with this, purple and blue are my fav colors!"

"She added red to my uniform, and I understand completely about Pietro we will have him on our side in no time."

"How?" Gabrielle asks, heading to the jet.

"Because he'll listen to you and me we can convince him and Wanda to side with us and see what Ultron and Hydra are doing is wrong."

As they fly Gabrielle thinks maybe now would be a good time to tell Pietro about her crush. Maybe he will side with them then? Or would that cause problems? Maria notices that Gabrielle seems to be over thinking something but lets it be knowing this is not the best time to see what is bothering her.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron growls, grabbing Klaue. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!"

Ultron hits him to the point he cuts Klaue's arm.

"I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ahh, Junior," Tony says, appearing with Thor and Steve are behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron states

"We don't have to break anything," Thor tells him

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second," Tony mumbles.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro wonders

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve tells the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda responds.

"I know you've suffered."

"Uuughh! Captain America," Ultron gags. "God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor hisses.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony questions, switching the topic.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron responds.

Suddenly the Iron Legions attack Stark, Steve and Thor; Stark then attacks Ultron. As Pietro goes to attack Steve and Thor, he grabs Thor's hammer and is taken away with it.

"Natasha! Maria! Now!" Steve orders.

"That boy never thinks things through," Maria mutters seeing Pietro flying.

"I'll handle him," Gabrielle says, phasing through the floor.

Pietro hits Steve a few times until his feet are pulled into the floor.

"Thanks Gabrielle," Steve calls before throwing his shield at a guy.

"No prob," Gabrielle says, going after Pietro again.