The Hotel Strange

From the moment he entered the hotel everybody knew there was somthing wrong with this man and when they heard his offer they couldn't help themselves making fun of him but the price he offered stunned and made their big gobs shut, he wanted to buy a room!

One with a study and two seperate compartments and by what he described only one room matched his requirements, that room belonged to the hotel owner it laid empty for years now, he himself used to stay in it but no one had even heard of him for a couple of years, so the hotel was managed and runned by the staff alone.

Now there was dilemma, they wondered what to do for the price offered was enough to buy the whole hotel.

They decided to sell the room and split the amount among themselves, the sum even after dividing would be much more than they could make in the hotel toiling.

The man placed the checque on the desk and asked for the keys and to led him to the room without even actually seeing the room, one intern at the hotel was sent with him. The room was messy and had some strong odor when asked for some service he refused.

The night came and the day staff made a shift, while leaving, they all searched for the intern, no one could find her so it was presumed that she left for her place.

Later that night there were noises of buzzing and thumping on the third floor. They were heard from the room sold to the man but no one questioned. It was later that exaspiration and annoyance made a guest ask the staff to instruct the man to keep calm, a boy was sent to the room.

The noise stoped and the other guest returned to his room, 'thankyou' he said haughtly.

In the morning, as the day shift came back the intern was still not there, no one knew why she took a leave without any application or prior information it was not common for interns to do so.

The mysterious man was not to be seen anywhere in the hotel, he had not left the room ever since, room service was sent to his room but he again refused.

By the end of that week there were four employees who were nowhere to be found must have taken leave as thought by others.

It was one afternoon that the man had left for some strolling on the roof that one of the staff got just about the room, the odor made him choke a bit.

He tried to peep in his room the closer he got the more his suspicion grew and he opened it a bit and set a foot into, the floor carpet had turned red, it had some blood red spots on it, some red liquid was dripping from the mini fridge he tried to close it but the door of the fridge instead was so loose that it opened slowly, in it were some pale hemisphericals, never in his wildest dreams he thought the it was blood they they were brains!

A shiver ran down his spine he shut the door of the fridge and then lumbered silently towards the room's door that was still ajar but before he could manage, the door got shut he tried to push it, he pushed it with his shoulder, smacked it but 'efforts in vain? so sad' said a creepy old man voice as he turned he saw that the man had no eyes just hollow empty holes, he cried for help as the man headed towards him with a siringe.'

This was told me by one of the employes of the hotel when he came to serve breakfast, I could feel the teror in his voice as he spoke of the plight of his companion 'and what happned to that man?' 'don't be scared sir nothimg of that sort happned after that' 'but what about him?' he hesitated 'he wasn't seen after that, though some people say he's still in here somewhere' 'and the room?' 'locked sir no one everafter entered it' 'creepy stuff anyways am leaving this noon' 'oh' he said as he left the room 'hey wait how do you know what happned to him, that boy?' he gave a serious grin and turned back into the room

He scratched his eyes and removed his eyeballs and what was left was empty hollows.