The Haunted Hooptie

Evry night,  they used to say it walks the roads, lurching on the paths as he limps, they used to say it was like a shadow, that came alive on wraiths of those streets, the car was to be blamed, a very old it was known as 'the haunted hooptie' no one dared to go near it the passer bys used to shun it, no one head even a blind eye to it and also to the house at which it stood, nothing but rust and weeds got on it, it's owner died long ago, just a few days after buying that wreck.

His death had some link with the car, said the neighbours who won't dare to even leave their house at night to the car.

The ones that challenged it were never to be seen again, like the boy from the next house who was late to home. In some frustration hit the car's boot with his baseball bat which later became one of his last mistakes, he stood there as he got paler and paler and his screem became the last thing ever heard about him.

Locals said it was the creature, tall and gaunt, it was dark, too dark, black all over, just like a shadow.

The wandrers in the night who somehow escaped tell they saw a red light penetrating from the boot of the car which was left ajar from which a hand came out and followed by a live shadow with white canines and horribly red eyes. He fed on blood and flesh, 'the haunted hooptie' still stays there waiting for it's next victim.