A broken hearted boy.

This chapter will have some smutty scenes nothing to bad but you know I have to warn you guys. Anyway tell me what you think, do you think that he should be with Danny or Alexos?
Let me know in the comments
Love you babes ❤️🙏🏼

Danny's p.o.v

Party at my place tonight, 9:00, BYO.'

"Madi's having a party tonight you wanna go?" I smiled softly as I looked over at Diana.

She roled her eyes at me. "Fine whatever but we are bringing Trisha, but I don't think he a good friend for you, an bedside you spend to much time talking about him, don't you care how I feel?" She sighed looking as me then down at her freshly done nails

"Of cause I care about how you feel, i didn't even talk to him all summer because you wanted me to be with you?" I raise my eyebrow at her. Was she being serious right now.

She smiled at me as she kissed my lips "love you babe" she smirked before running down the hallway to Trisha to tell her about the party.

Good this gives me a chance to get drunk and forget about this horriable day.

- 9:12 pm -

I drove my own car to Madison's house frowning at the people who were already passed out on the lawn. I looked over at Trisha and Diana dressing in matching outfits. It made me feel uncomfortable letting my girlfriend go to a party full of horny man dressed like that. But there was not reasoning with her.

I walked inside with my hands behind my back. Dressing in my favroute Nikey shirt that madi got me for birthday last year. I smiled getting my first drink. Drinking it slowly I noticed everyone cheering and laughing. I walked over to see what the big fuss was.

No way. He can't be. He's not gay.

I watched as Madi danced all over that guy. I actually felt a little angry. I'm not gay it just I don't want Madi to get hurt you know. My heart dropped out of my chest when I saw there lips connect. I could feel my eyes watering. What the hell. I sighed as I walked away to find Diana. After looking for her, I found her, again my heart broke into a million pieces seeing her on the lounge fucking some guy. Yep she was fucking him in clean veiw.

"What the fuck?!" I blurt as I looked at her walking closer my blood boiling to the point I couldn't stop myself, my hand collided with the dickheads face.

"You fucking asshole" he mumbled standing up and pushing me.

I knew how to fight, witch was a good thing I geuss. Before I knew it me and him were hiting and punching on in the living room of madis house.

"Fucking stop it the both of you" I heard a small voice behind me.

As I turned to see who it was. SMACK. Right it the jaw. That was it, I didnt care who was telling me to stop. I turned around clocking him straight in the nose causing him to fumble back holding on to his nose. I went to hit him again when I saw Madi standing If front of me.

"Danny stop it. Please?" He looked at me, he's eyes full of fear, did I make him scared? No I couldn't have could I?

As I started to calm down I looked behind Madi to see them kissing again! "You fucking slut" I yelled as o tried to get past Madi to hit him again.

"Daniel fucking stop, come with me right now" He glared at me and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Madi let go" I protested as he dragged me out side and to the back near the pool.

I admit it was peaceful out here, I could hear the light hum from the music inside, I frowned as thought about him kissing my girl, I was so angry. I pace the pool edge as Madi sits on the chair watching me I could feel he's gaze on my back

"What?!" I snapped out of pure rage, but instantly regretted as turned to look at him.

He frowned at me as he patted for me to come sit.

"Fucking hell Danny sit down, I'm drunk and you walking like that is making me feel sick" he mumbled as he held stomach.

I smiled a little as I sat down next to him.