CHAPTER 5

(Listen to song for dramatic effect)
Mia's POV
4 weeks had passed since I ended things with Jaeden.
Ash has come over almost everyday and I started posting less on Instagram, not that it mattered because no one really cares anyway. I haven't talked to or heard from Jaeden. And honestly at The moment that's the least of my worries. My dad has landed himself in the hospital due to a heart attack.
The only time I left the house is to go see him with Asher, who helps me with everything. It's currently 8 pm and I still haven't come out of bed considering i can't visit my dad today. As I get up to change the channel there's a knock on my door. Expecting it to be Ash I Answer Still looking like a mess.But it turned out to be Sam.
"Oh sam...hey"
"Hey...are you sick?"
"No...I'm just a mess"
"Don't say that...what happened?"
"It's nothing...wanna come in?"
"Yeah sure..."
I walk in, Sam following slowly behind. He sits on the couch and so do I.
"Mia..."
"Yeah Sammy"
"Ik what happened...ash told me"
I look down
"...oh...um-"
"-he's an idiot"
"I don't know...maybe He was right"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean...Ik I wasn't good enough...he was An actor for gods sake...and Lilia...she-she's amazing and...and Pretty...and So many things that I'm not"
Sam looks at me
"Mia! You definitely don't deserve what he did to you...and I think You were too good for him...and Rn he's at home regretting what he did to you.."
I look up and him and pull him in a hug "thanks sammy"