Part 1

Today he's playing an original song, no lyrics, just like every other day, but it's beautiful. I start drawing him, adding it to the collection of artwork I made of him. He's so handsome. The way he just stares at his guitar, forgetting everything around him. People dropping dollars into the case in front of him, but he's too focused on the music to notice. I'd give anything to know him, to hold him.

He looks up once and looks around, like he hasn't been here before. He looks at everything like it's his first time seeing it. He comes here everyday, and plays his guitar, his blonde hair poking out the sides of his beanie. Fall was making him look more breathtaking than ever. He seemed so comfortable in the weather, smiling at passing people whenever he looked up, reaching out to pet others dogs, an iced coffee and his notebook was always with him.

I finally finished my drawing and smiled to myself, I keep getting better day by day. I mark my signature in the bottom left corner. It was the same as my other drawings, same person, same place, same coffee, but different memories and a different day. I look up and he's packing up his stuff. I sigh and start doing the same. I check my phone and plug my headphones in, 2 calls from my landlord and multiple texts from friends I never see. "Nice drawing, That me?" I look up and the one person I adore with everything I have, is finally standing in front of me. "Yeah it is." I say quickly, he hasn't looked at me yet, only looking at the drawing, tilting his head to see it better. "It's really good," He says. There was a silence between us as I stared at his feet. "Can I have it?"

"Are you sure?" I look at him confused. "Yeah, but can you write your number somewhere too?" I was speechless. I take a deep breath and chuckle softly. "What?" He says, I look up and we meet eyes, he was smiling softly. "Oh nothing." I take a pen from my backpack, and turn the drawing around. "Wait." He holds out his hand, "You can write it on here." He smiles down on me. My heart was beating so fast that I felt light headed. I slowly wrote my number down, making sure not to get any numbers wrong.

*** *** **** Jimin ♡

"I like your name, Jimin." I smile big and look up at him. "What's your name?" I say, curious because he knows mine. "Yoongi, but you can call me whatever you like." I flushed a dark shade of red, not knowing if he was being cute or sexual. I'm too dirty minded to not take things sexually. "I'll talk to you later then Jimin." He picks the drawing up from my lap and walks away.

Holy shit. I was walking home, still not sure how everything happened. He was so calm, so cute, so - My phone dings, I rush to grab it from my pocket.

It was a text from my landlord.

Asshole: Do you have my rent?

What do you think?

Asshole: Keep being rude and I'll add $25 to it

I grit my teeth and put my phone in my pocket. Anticipating the time Yoongi texts me. I show up to the building, my landlord at the elevator, hitting on the woman from 25B. "Leave her alone." I say. He rolls his eyes. "Maybe if you roll your eyes back farther you could find a brain back there." She nods my way and shuts the elevator door. "Where's my money?" He says. He walks toward me and leans onto the wall. I take out my wallet, fishing out $1,025. "The extra 25 is for being rude." I say and smile widely. I walk past him, receiving a death glare and a fuck you from under his breath.

After walking 9 flights of stairs and passing a fighting couple, I end up at the door to my loft. Jiggling the key and walking in, locking the door behind me.

My phone dings.

*** *** ****: It's Yoongi, Are you free for coffee tomorrow?