LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Logan's POV

Damn, she's so fucking hot. We were right in back of the school ready to go in, but then I remembered. The alarms.

"Aye, Becky how are we gonna get in we have no key to open the gate and and what about the alarms?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about it Logan," she said. But how can I not worry about it?

All three of us have our backpacks filled with stuff. We have 5 pocket knives, 5 cans of black spray paint, 3 cans of purple spray paint, 2 cans of gold spray paint, 3 lighters, 2 knives and a bunch of other stuff.

"Becky, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm gonna cut the alarm wires. Yes I know where the wires are ok" she said.

Once Rebecca cut the wires we headed into the building. The building was sparkling clean but too bad it won't be for long.

Rebecca's POV

Finally, we're in the building. I'm surprised of how clean this is. Well for now. "Guys ready," I said feeling really confident. "Hell yeah," Logan said. "Let's destroy this," Jay said. We started in the library then the classrooms, then the gym, then the multipurpose room, then the principal's office.

On the walls of the library, we put "this is a stupid school". On the walls of each classroom, we did whatever came to our minds and we burned a lot of the papers. On the gym, we put "we hate the teachers". On the multipurpose room, we put a whole ton of drawings. On the principal's office walls, we put "LT, RR, JR".

Now that we're done I feel very badass. We are now outside the school walking down the streets of New Jersey. I have my brother, Jay to my left and Logan to my right.

As we were walking Logan got in back of me and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and then he buried his head in between the crook my neck. I looked over at Jay and he gave me an "aww" look and I just smiled back.

We finally got to Logan's car. "Logan, can I drive so you can rest a little?" I asked Logan. "No I'm fine. I'm not tired" he lied. "I know you are, so give me the keys," he gave in and gave me the keys as I got into the driver's seat. Logan was in the passenger's seat and Jay in the back.

Thirty minutes have passed and we have arrived at my house. I looked over at Logan only to see that he is asleep."Jay, he's asleep. Can he stay?" I asked Jay. "Where is he gonna stay there is no other bedroom and the couch has too much stuff on it." "He can stay with me," I said. Not sure of what I had said. "I don't know Rebecca." I looked at Logan then at Jay. "Please, Jay"I begged him.

"Ok but first tell me something." I looked at him confused. "ok what?" "Do you like him?" Jay asked me. "Yea. He's a nice guy you know," I said looking over at Jay who had a stop-acting-dumb look.

"Rebecca stop acting dumb you know what I'm talking about." "Umm ok, maybe I do a little." "Becky," Jay said dragging out the 'y'. "Fine, yes I do and a lot, " I said looking away from Jay. "Aw, that's cute. Now let's get him inside," he said. " I ran towards the door of my house to open it for Jay could bring Logan in.

"Becky come help me," as I helped him Logan opened his eyes and spoke. "Where am I?" "You're at my house Logan," I said to a sleepy Logan. "Oh ok. Can I sleep with you?" Omg did Logan just ask me if he could sleep with me?!? Believe it because he just did. "Yeah that's what I told Jay," I said.

"Come on Logan let's go to sleep 'cause we have something to do tomorrow," I said reminding him of tomorrow. "Oh, yea let's go" Logan replied. Without any other words, Logan and I headed towards my room to sleep.

"Umm I'm gonna go change real quick. Just choose the side you wanna sleep on and I'll be right back" I said as I grabbed my loose purple crop top and my black sweats and headed towards my bathroom which is in my room.

Once I came out I saw Logan was shirtless and was sleeping on the left side of my bed so I walked over to the other side and crawled under the sheets. Once I turned my lamp off I felt Logan's strong arms wrap around my waist so I turn around to face Logan and I cuddled into his chest and I fell into a deep sleep.

Jay's POV

Wow they just left without saying goodnight. Oh well they were tired so I'm off to sleep too. Before I got to my room I decide to go check up on Logan and Rebecca. Once I opened the door I see the cutest thing in the world.

I see Rebecca snuggled up into Logan's chest and Logan's arms wrapped around Rebecca's waist. How cute!

Wow I sound like a girl. Well this is something I need to take a picture of. I walk over were I could take a good picture and I take it.