Arrested

Rebecca's POV

Once Logan and me got to Ms. Russo's office she looked pretty mad. "Care to explain what the district and I saw" Russo said as she glared at us. "Nope" Logan and I said as we stared back at Russo. "What I saw is not permitted on school grounds and you guys know that very well, especially you Logan" she said looking at Logan. "Well you two get to class because we will be having an assembly in a couple of minutes."

"Logan I have a feeling that the assembly is gonna be about the vandalism" "They won't know it was us" he said as we kept walking. "But I think it's better if we tell the truth" Logan said as he stopped. "Look Logan I would tell the truth, but do you know what they can do to us!?!?" I looked at Logan. " I know Becky, but either way they're gonna find out" "True" I said as Logan and me both walked into our first period class.

"Class we will be going to an assembly now, so if you can please head to the auditorium" Ms. Davila said.

At the assembly

"Students the reason for this assembly is because someone vandalized the school." Ms. Russo said "Does anyone know who did this?" I looked at Logan and whispered "Logan I'm gonna say it was me" "I'm in this with you baby girl. I helped" Logan intertwined his fingers with mine. "So none of you know or have an idea who might of done this?" Principal Russo said as Logan and I stood up. "Logan. Rebecca, do you guys have any idea who did this to the school?" I started at Logan giving him the hint that I was ready to tell Ms. Russo, the staff, and the students who had vandalized the school.

"Yes Ms. Russo. We know" silence then invaded the whole auditorium. "Then. Who is it" We got out of the row we were sitting in and stood right in front of the police officers. "We did" I said "But why?" "We were sick of the staff treating us like if we're different than the rest" Logan said.

"I was treated like a slut by the students. The reason I started acting bad was because of personal problems then people here at school treated me bad and I changed. I was a sweet happy normal teenage girl, but people changed me. Changed me in a bad way." I said already in tears. "My dad left my mom when I was just 7. He then wanted to come back and he did, but since I didn't remember who he was, I ignored him. I turned 10 and knew the whole story about him leaving and coming back when I was 9. I then turned 11 and told him to leave and never come back and he left, but he visited us once in a while and now he will NEVER come back and I hope he NEVER does because he really hurt my family. I've always been on my own because my mom NEVER was there for me" I stormed out in tears with Logan right behind me.

I turned around and hugged him immediately. "Shh baby everything's gonna be alright" I looked up at him, tears still in my eyes then smash my lips onto his kissing him as he kissed me gently. Right now I didn't care if Logan was a player, I just needed the support.

"Logan let's go back inside" I said whipping of the tears from my cheeks. "Are you sure?" He asked still embracing me in his arms. I nodded before going back inside.

"Logan. Ms. Rojo, I now inform both that you will be arrested for vandalism to the school." Ms. Russo said as we got handcuffed.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there were any short chapters, but I haven't gotten the inspiration to make the chapters any longer. Sorry I love you all. Take care

~Michelle~