Pretty Lies

Logan's POV 
I got in my car, put the key in the ignition and left the prison. I don't even know why I came here in the first place, I mean I did tell her I never wanted to see her again.

I sped down the streets making sure not to pass a single stop sign or red light. She said she had a boyfriend, which is what I don't understand because I don't think they allowed guys anymore after what happened with us.

When I arrived at my house, I decided to drink my feelings away.

15 minutes later

Jay's POV
Logan said he was going to go check up on Bec and tell her that she was free so I have to go to his place.

5 minutes later

Well, that didn't take long. I'm surprised there was not a lot of traffic.

I knocked on the door of his house like 5 times, then rung the bell another 5 and nothing, so I decided to just go in.

I walked in to see that his house was a MESS. Curtains had fallen off the curtain pole, bottles of tequila and beer were scattered all over the place. Wait WHAT!?!?!?!?! Beer and tequila?!?!?!?!? Oh goodness, he better not start to drink again. He had to go to rehab because he became an alcoholic.

I rushed upstairs to his room and saw him still drinking his soul away. "Aye, bro stop" I took the bottle of beer away bro his hands. "Instead of drinking tell me what's wrong." "Nah bro. I'm fine" he got up stumbling over his feet. "Bullshit Logan. Tell me, how did it go with Rebecca?" we walked downstairs, me watching him making sure he didn't fall.

"She knows she's free" he sat on the couch. "Ok. how did you see her? Like her personality, her emotions, her physical." I sat beside him. "We didn't talk for long," he said blankly. "Well, how did she take it?" I asked. "Like whatever. She probably didn't give a crap" Logan said being interrupted by the doorbell. "I'll be back," he said walking off.

Logan's POV
I walked over to the door and opened it to see her there. Standing right there in the door wearing the same clothes that she had when we got arrested. "Hey," she smiled slightly. Wow does she not remember what she did to me a couple minutes ago?

"What do you want?" I spat annoyingly.

She hugged me, "I'm sorry."

I pushed her away, "are you bipolar or something?" I asked. "No, why?" she responded. "Because just couple moments ago you bullshitted me" I walked inside letting her in, "now tell me, why are you here?" I walked towards the couch.

She looked down, "I got home and Jay wasn't there so I came here to see if he's here." "Yeah, he's here. You can leave now" I said coldly. "Wait, Logan. Don't be mad at me please" she looked at me then at her fingers, which she was currently playing with, "why?" I asked.

"Because" she paused, "that girl you saw at the prison wasn't me." I took her upstairs into my room. "Then who was that because I'm pretty sure that WAS you" she sat on my bed. "I mean it was me physically, but not ME. You know what I mean?"

I sat next to her, "yeah I get you, but why do you say that?" I took her hands in mine. How I missed holding her. I know she probably wouldn't want me holding her but I missed her. "I lied. I don't have a boyfriend. I just was mad at you for what you had said before you left." She looked around my room. "You started drinking again?" she asked. "Yea, why?" I questioned knowing she asked me because she saw the bottles in the living room and the ones in my room. "Don't fall back into your addiction. Please." she said holding my hand closer to her.

"I was mad that you treated me like that so the first thing that came to mind was to drink my feelings away" I walked to my balcony.

"Oh. You should not have taken it seriously" she placed her hands on my shoulders. "You sounded so serious and sure of yourself. Besides, I also told you I never wanted to see you again so I felt stupid." I paused, "what I don't understand is why they let me go and not you."

Rebecca's POV
Shit, I can't tell him that I was arrested before and escaped the prison. Razor was the most dangerous wanted criminal EVER! She was given for dead. I can't bring her back, even though I want to.

"True. I don't understand." I got up and ran downstairs to tell Jay that the police suspects of me.

"Jay Jay Jay" I ran and crashed onto him.

"What what what" he copied me.

I said breathless, "the authority suspects of me being Razor."

"Well that's because you ARE Razor" he said.

"I know" I paused, "I miss Razor." A smirk appeared on my lips.

"Oh no sis. Razor isn't coming back. RAZOR CAN'T COME BACK!" he raised his voice.