School Check Day

Rebecca's POV
Next Day
Great another day waken up by my annoying alarm clock. Hooray!! Note the sarcasm. I hate having to be waken up by my alarm clock. I guess today is like an ALL normal day.

I was in the middle of my thought when I felt some kind of movement on my bed. I turned only to see that it was just Logan. WAIT! WHAT IS LOGAN DOING IN MY HOUSE SLEEPING ON MY BED!?!?!?!

Great now I'm panicking because I have no idea what happened yesterday. Again I'm interrupted by something. This time it was the door of my room opening. "Hey Becky. Hurry up and wake up Logan because we have to go to school" whoa so I guess Jay knows that Logan is here. "Jay I have no idea what happened yesterday" I hope he doesn't give me a long ass lecture. "Becky go wash your face and you'll remember" so he thinks I'll remember by just washing my face? But it is worth a try. As I exited my room Jay stopped me. " Becky can you go get my phone for me please" " Yea ok" who does he think I am. But hey he's my brother.

After I washed my face I went to Jay's room to get his phone. I unlock his phone only to be greeted by a picture. You can actually tell who was in the picture and guess what, it was a picture of Logan and me. Aww we look so cute. Oh shut up Rebecca. Logan is just a player. He just plays with a girl's feelings and has sexual relations with her for fun.

As soon I get to my room I see that Logan isn't on my bed or in my room and neither is Jay. I guess they went down stairs to eat. Anyway I have to change so I go to my closet and pick out my outfit. Once I'm done I go down stairs to see that Jay and Logan were still eating.

"Hey Becky. Come eat with us" Logan said in such a happy way. "I don't want to eat" I really don't feel like eating, but they will probably make me eat. "Rebecca you have to eat. The food gives you nutrients. So I need you to eat please." "Yea, what Jay said is true Becky. So can you please eat" I look at Jay then at Logan."Nope. I'm not eating 'cause I'm not hungry." I said very sternly. "Becky please. Pretty please with a cherry on top." I guess Logan seriously wants me to eat if he said that like that. But I'm still not eating. "No I'm not eating." "Fine then. Don't eat. You will be missing out on delicious strawberry pancakes Becky" wow Logan is so egotistical. "Ugh, fine I'll eat" well I do love strawberry pancakes. They're my favorite.

I guess I'm gonna sit next to Logan 'cause Jay is just too annoying when he eats. "Becky we have to hurry because we need to get at school early and it's 6:00 already and they open the school at 6:45" oh shit that's right. Well at least I'm almost done.

Once I was done I ran upstairs to get my bag and my phone, then ran back downstairs. " We're taking my car guys" I said as I grabbed my keys to my white Lamborghini Aventador. Yes I'm such a swank.

"Becky what car are you taking?" why should Jay even care what car I take? "I'm gonna take 'Ghost Wonder' Jay" I know I'm kinda weird for naming my cars, but I like naming them. "Wait!! You mean, you're taking your Lamborghini Aventador to school. Becky you have never taken your Aventator to school!!" Jay said in a concerned manner.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to take it today, would it?" By now everything was quiet. I had Logan and Jay both looking at me like if I was crazy. "WHAT!" I said in a very annoyed manner. "Guys why don't we go to school already 'cause it's gonna get late" "Yea let's go Becky because we have something to do" great Logan wants to go, but sadly Jay isn't moving a muscle.

"JAY, SNAP OUT OF IT AND LET'S GO!" with that Jay snapped out of it. "Now can we go?" "Yea, wait for me outside let me just get my backpack from upstairs and then I'll go" with that Jay went upstairs, Logan grabbed his backpack from the couch, and I grabbed my red lipstick from the small table that was close to the front door. "Ready Logan" "Yea let's go babe" Damn, I love it when Logan calls me "babe", but I know he doesn't actually mean it. I know what I'm gonna do with him doesn't mean anything to him, but to me it means a lot. Logan spoke which caused me to loose my train of thought. "Hey you alright beautiful" "Yea I'm fine let's go" with that Logan grabbed my waist and lead me to my garage where my Aventador was. Once I was in my car, I turned it on,plugged in my phone to the aux chord and "Phonia" by Suave started playing.

"Let's go guys" "Oh Jay do you want to sit in the front or in the back?" I asked Jay. "I'll sit in the back and can you please change the song" "No, I'm not gonna change it" I said not really caring if he whined the whole way to school.

Ten minutes later

Once we arrived at the school, I parked my car and got off the car. "Hey Becky wait" I heard Logan yell. "What happened Logan?" I asked him as I approached him. He then just hugged me then he turned me around so he was now hugging me from behind. "I love you so much baby girl" he whispered in my ear. "Logan no. No you don't. Your a player, you bang every girl that wants you and I'm not like that" I said as I got released from his grip. "So what you're telling me is that you think I want to bang you" Logan asked me a little confused. "Let's just go" I said as I walked away from Logan and towards the school building.

"Hey Jay wait up. Guess what" I said running up to catch my brother. "What" he replied. "Logan told me he loved me" "Oh god. Really" he said with a smirk on his face. "No stop Jay. I told him no. He is just a player that bangs girls that want him and that I'm not like that" " Well that's true" he said.

Once we were in our morning class that only lasts 30 minutes, our teacher Ms. Davila said that we had to behave because today is school check day. "Miss, have you not seen the hallways. Someone totally trashed it" Lexie said. "Why I have not seen the hallways Lexie" "Miss I think the district is here already" Kevin said. Then it happened. I asked Ms. Davila for permission to go to the restroom when actually I was gonna meet up with Logan in the hallway to go hear what the district had to say.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter sucked. Let me know what you think please. I love you guys❤️❤️❤️