♡Day and Night♡

Love.

Love.

Love.

A word that had been repeating through his head for the last hour over and over again like one of those annoyingly catchy songs on the radio. And now it was stuck, and no matter what else he tried to think about... Nothing could replace the loud ringing of the same word inside of his head. Did it really mean something again? Like it had before? Wasn't it too soon to fall in love again? After all, he'd just let go of the person he'd thought was the love of his life.

He'd been in love before. And he'd only gotten burned by it. It had hurt so much, so why was he allowing himself to feel that way again?

He laid there on his threaded cotton sheets, staring at the beaded ceiling. On the radio was a marathon of Chinese love songs. His favorite. Chinese love songs had such good melodies and pretty words... Much more superior to the rest of the world's in his opinion... And whenever he needed to calm and think about things, this was the music that helped him the most.

On the ceiling he could see his face, like there had been a smoothed space where the beaded pieces of white connected like stars into his expression. He almost found himself reaching out to touch him... Someone who wasn't there, but someone he knew was there when he needed him. Someone who made him smile like no one had ever made him smile before. There was someone else who could of made him smile like that, but when he was in love with him he was too hurt most of the time to smile.

But this boy... He was the real thing. He had the prettiest eyes that took his breath away, and the most characteristic smile that he couldn't mistake him for anyone else. And his hair looked so soft, he just wanted to run his fingers through it and curl his locks around his fingers like some school girl would do to her own hair. He wanted to bring his hands down to his hands and carry them in his own as a favor to him. It must of been such a burden to carry his own hands around for so long without a break. He just wanted to help him. He wanted to caress his waist as he gazed into those eyes with his own and show him how much he cared with just a single kiss... Followed by many more in the future.

He awoke from his daydream and found himself with his hand outstretched to the ceiling for someone who wasn't there to grab it. He looked around and sighed in relief as no one had come in as he was laying there. It'd be real awkward if his band member had come into the bedroom while he was fantasizing about him. But of course, he was sure that he himself did this in his own bedroom at night.

He could hear the Chinese love songs on the radio.

He laid his head to the side as he stared at the dresser across the room, biting his lip as he thought about the same male from his daydreams.

He was like his dresser. Full of personality and colorfulness. Everything he wanted.

He wasn't just beautiful on the outside, but he was beautiful inside too. He was someone that he wasn't scared to tell things about himself to. Secrets that he couldn't tell others. He was strong and spirited, something that he appreciated from afar. It was a curious beauty. He often noticed that he was helping others besides himself, but still had time to be selfish for himself. Something he'd always wanted to be himself, to be able to not only care about others but himself too. But this boy... He made him want to be that way.

And he was beginning to be what he wanted.

It scared him, but with this boy at his side, whether he loved him back or not... He wanted to be a better man for him. To become a man at all. To be able to hold his hand proudly and not let anyone's words get to him. To not worry about others opinions, and not to envy over things he couldn't have... Because at least he'd have him.

He clutched his heart with a small smile on his lips, eyes closing as he laid there in bliss. Such feelings were so precious to him how could he even think that they weren't real?

He may of been burned before, but he was sure this boy wouldn't hurt him. He was too incredible to possibly stoop so low and lead him on without a care.

He loved everything about him, from his pretty face to the stubbornly sweet words that filled his heart and mind 24/7. He hoped he wouldn't lose him... And that they would be together one day. If the other felt the same, of course.

Dean Huang was in love.

So deep in love that he was thinking about him day and night.