Cross x reader

I floated in the drawing sphere. Looking at all the au's, wondering what it would be like to be apart of something big when you don't even know it. The feeling of belonging,  some place you are meant to live and be happy.  I sigh and look away from the drawings and doors leading to somewhere else. A different world that I don't belong in. I'm just a little person with no universe and no meaning. Just a sketch with no feeling behind it. Ink is always telling me, 'You have a purpose Y/n. You belong somewhere. . . we just don't know yet.'

I continue to look around at the papers of au's. Some being silly and others very fucking inappropriate that you don't even wanna see. I guess even ink should have his fantasies. 

I keep looking until my (e/c) eyes land on a paper with an X on it. Curiosity got the best and I floated over to the piece of paper. I take a hold of it and look for the door.  I stop at a door with the word X-tale written above the wooden frame.

I fold the paper, it turning into a metal key. I use the key to open the door, slightly opening it to look into the au. In the middle of a blank space sat a skeleton dressed in black and white.I silently open the door more and take a step in, closing the door behind me. The door shuts completely, still unlocked so I don't get stuck here.

"H-hello? "I quietly stutter out. The skeleton snaps his head towards my direction and looks me over.

"How did you get here? No one is able to get here unless your ink in a disguise." The skeleton mumbled toward the end.

"Oh um no I'm not ink. I'm just someone that got bored." I say quietly.  He sits there, looking over me, as if judging me.

"Hi just someone that got bored, I'm cross... Nice to meet you." He says with a goofy smile. I giggle and walk over to him, sitting down. "So what do you like to do here?" I ask. The skeleton shrugs, looking away at the the distance beside him. He then begins to mumble something, as if their was a friend sitting by him.

"Are you alone?" I ask, confused as to why he would be talking to air. He looks over to you and huffs.

"Yeah yeah, I know she's going to have to know eventually. NO I AM NOT... Grrrrrr fine." He glares at the bit of space beside him before looking over at me. "Look kid, you may think I'm crazy, but I have this friend that's kind of like a ghost, so if you see me talking to nothing, don't question it. " Mr. Skeleton, says, looking back to the empty space. I look at him before smiling.

"Alright." I chirp, taking out some paper to draw on. He looks over and asks for a piece of paper and begins to draw. We spent the rest of the day drawing and chatting about random stuff. I don't know how but I felt connection.