Marry Her?! But I'm GAY!

Hey! I'm Kim Ki Bum, ugh- such a weird name. Anyway just call me Key, that's what they call me.

 I'm hanging out with my girl friends now at the mall. Oops! Take-note, "two-words" girl friend. I ain't a player, I am not what you're thinking.

 Puh-lease!~ Eww! I'm freaking gay! Duh!

 Sigh, poor girls who kept on staring at me, thinking that I'm very handsome and I would approach and take them home anytime.

Eww, they wish! We're not even! Bleh. I ain't handsome! I'm darn pretty! Even though I'm gay, I have my limits. I never ever want to be a girl. I’m happy with who I am. Pretty boy.

 Well let me introduce you to my girlfriends. Sulli, Victoria, Luna, Yoona unnie, and SeoHyun unnie.

 Deh, they accept me for who I am, and they are the only ones who know my secret as a gay.

 If dad and mom knows, they'll kill me. You see, we're rich and own the richest company in Korea. So if they’ll know, they'll say, "you're a shame in this family! A DISHONOR!"

 No, no, no, and no! I will never let that happen. I’m the only boy in the family, my noona is in the states. Blem! My noona knows my secret as well.

“Goddess Key!” Sulli almost kneeled in front of me.

“Yah! Stand up, people are looking, girl,” I helped her stood.

“So you would help me?” she gave me that puppy-eyes. I gave her my famous raising of one-eyebrow.

“Ohh-please~ I ain’t falling from that trick baby!~ I just liked the way you called me ‘Goddess Key’, and by that I shall grant your request,” I smiled.

“Gomawo!~ (Thank you)” she hugged me. I rolled my eyes.

“Chill! Chill! You’re messing with my outfit and everything,” I said sarcastically.

“Mianhe (sorry),” she gave me a goofy smile.

“Key, are you sure you’ll grant her request?” SeoHyun unnie asked.

“Deh (Yes),” I acted coolly. “Arasso (okay), I’ll just follow the others there at the café, see you guys later,” she bid farewell.

“So what is it?” I asked. It’s just the two of us now.

“See there at the restaurant,” she pointed. “Hmmm?” I hummed signaling her to continue.

“That’s my ex, he’s a player, he left me. And now I want to show him that I’ve moved on,” she lowered her head, embarrassed. I looked at my fabulous nails.

“Sure, no problem. Let the goddess handle it,” I gave her an assuring smile.

“Chinchaseo?! (Really)” she squealed. “De-deh, relax. Now all you have to do is act coolly and go with my flow, I’m your hubby for today,” I said choking at my own words. I don’t do this stuff, and now I have to pretend as a man again. You see, my only break of being who I am really is when I’m with my girl friends. I can be what I am when I’m with them, and that’s what I want, but now I have to act again.

“I’m sorry if this is trouble to you,” she pouted.

“Babe~ Shhh, let’s go,” I put my arm around her neck and I told her to put her other arm around my waist. Then we walked in the restaurant.