Chapter 5

As usual Mom make dinner from the whole world. She the best cook I know and I love her, Aunt can cook also she make the best browns and red violet cake, Aunt Star have the crazies idea about us eat at the Lake to night just to "watch the stars", as she say. she is an amazing person, she's a free spirit person and I love her with all my heart. She's like a second Mom to me. So Mom and Dad agree to go by the Lake from dinner tonight.

Who is praying tonight? Mom ask
Uncle Nick "I will it would be my pleasure".
Dad "Good thank you". we all hold hand and he started pray. Uncle Nick start by saying God thank you for my family to be here with me tonight, this is a blessing you have given to me sure an amazing family's, bless this meal that was prepared by my lovely wife and very sweet sister-in-law, bless my two lovely niece they are grown up so fast, I hope to god that one day I will meet their boyfriend so they can get to know me cause I will get the chance to kill one of them if they ever hurt my two little baby girls and continue to bless all of them, I love all of them. We all say amen and laugh at his words. Then we start to eat dinner as we talk about a lot of different things.

Stacy and I help Mom clean up the dishes in the kitchen before heading back out side were everyone sit around the bonfire that Dad and Uncle Nick make so they can drink some wine with Mom and Aunt Star  while Stacy and I head to the Pier to talk.
Stacy "Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend you are keeping secret for me", she smile at me
Me "shut the fuck up! yeah right like I don't know that you have a crush on Taylor in my class" I rolling my eye at her, she shood me in the shoulder.
Stacy "Well yes I like him but he don't even notice me at school, he is the most sexiest guy in school and all the other girl are crazy about him also, so I have no chance in get him now did I".
Me "Stacy don't say that you are the most amazing and beautiful girl I know, so if you want me to beat the fuck out of him, let me know". She burst out into laugh.
Stacy  "you are crazy you know that, I love you too and thank you but I dont want you to get into no more fight, I appreciate everything you do for me" and then she hug me.
Me "I love you too".

I lay in bed reading my book while Stacy FaceTime Lizzy again to talk about summer suffs.
Lizzy "I went to the beach today with Sean, Dad was mad at me about dating Sean but he will get over it, he say that I am to young for a boyfriend now".
Stacy "Lizzy that is crazy it not like you guys are doing something you're not suppose to be doing, you are just talking Right".
Lizzy "Yes we are plus we are not that serious, we are just talking, he is fun to be with but enough of me what up with you and how is summer treating you".
Stacy "I am having so much fun with my cazy ass family".
Lizzy "Okay that great so what up with Kay is she have fun to". She didn't know I was hearing her.
Stacy " she can answer that she is hearing you"
Me "yes I am okay Lizzy".
Lizzy "Oh I didn't know you were there I am glad you are having fun".
Me "okay thank you have fun with Sean to".
Lizzy "I will thank you love you".
Me "Yes later".
They continue to talk about boy and all the girl they can't stand a school so I try to get some sleep.

"Becky fuck you, you alway do this then I get the blame for you I shout in her face, I put her to the ground while I was over her pounding her in the face while Zoey and Ash keep hitting me to get off of her "what is going on here!", I heard Mr Bailey shouting while take me off of Becky. We were sitting in the holding area to go to the principal office, I know mom is go to kill me and dad he going to freak out but this bitch was asking for it, I am sick and tried of all this bullshit with they".

Wake up! Wake up! Kay! I hear Stacy shouting while shaking me to get up so I open my eye to see her at my bed side
Me "What! I shout.
Stacy  "You were screaming in your sleep, you were having a nightmare about Becky, it will be okay I got you, if you want to talk about it I am alway here sis".
Me "I know I will once I am ready okay don't worry about me"
Stacy "Go over I will sleep with you okay", so we lay in my bed together while she is still hugging me, I she worried about me but I will be okay once I get them for my back.

Please comments and share with your friends and family