chapter 26

Omar POV
I wake up looking around with a killing headache, wondering where the hell I am, then I remember it's David house for the party last night. I look to see Emmy but she had leave already, I grab my shirt and head out.
Stacy "hi Omar what happen to your shirt".
Omar "hey Emmy vomit on it, you left too".
Stacy " soon but have a killer headache but will soon be gone".
Omar " good lucky with that, I will have to get so serious sleep to stop mine".
David "baby come on don't drink that again".
Stacy "yes it works".
David "it teast like shit, oh hi bro".
Omar " hey what are you guys talking about, what drink?".
Stacy "tomato sauce and salt it work the last time".
David "fine it work but it don't teast good baby you are killing me slowly I know it".
Stacy "shut up and you just say it work so do you want to keep the headache".
Omar "so it really work I will try so cause I can't keep walking around with my head beating like a drum".
David "really bro, I can't hide two dead body went you two drink that shit".
Stacy "come on".
David "where is Emmy".
Omar "she left".
David "but did you, you know".
Omar "yeah she hot".
Stacy "guys please I don't want to know".
David "baby I didn't know she was going to strip, are you still mad at me, I am sorry it was a bet and the girls lose".
Stacy "yeah but strip that was to far don't you think that was too much".
David "I don't know did see nothing ".
Stacy "yeah right, Omar here you go please have a nice weekends".
David "baby come on don't be like that baby!".
Omar "what was that about".
David "she is mad at me for letting Emmy strip last night in front of everybody and she saw everything plus I was drunk and throw up all over the floor and she had to clean it up".
Omar "I see the jealous girlfriend".
David "no she not but the worst part is that I promise her I would be there long before we start the game cause she wasn't feeling good, until she felt  asleep and wake up to see all of that".
Omar "danm you are lucky she haven't kill you yet".
David "I don't even want to think about it".
Omar " well bro good lucky I am going to head home".
David "okay bro and tell Eddy thank i own him one".
Omar "yeah". I don't even want to know what they up to.

I got home dad wasn't there he must had gone on a business trip, I eat something and then take a shower, Stacy drink did work, she have a good heart, it good she love David like that I hope one day I find a girl like her. I lay in bed to sleep off last night party.

Kay POV

The doctor check on me and run some more test. I hate hospital food but I have to eat it to take the medication plus this headache feel like it not go away.
Kerry "hi baby how are you feeling today".
Kay " I am fine mom just the headache won't go away".
Kerry "the nurse didn't give you something for it".
Kay "yes but it not working".
Kerry "I will see if them can give you something different I will be right back"
Stacy  "hey you where is mom off to now".
Kay "hi Stacy to see if I can get something stronger, you look like hell".
Stacy "yeah David had a party last night, Omar was there". But she was cutting off because Kaylee started screaming with pain
.
Kay "fuck it hurt make it stop please mom! mom!, someone make it stop, it hurt so bad!
Stacy "sis what is going on, where do it hurt! Then mom come rushing  in, Mom help her I don't know what to do, she just start screaming that she was in pain.
Kerry "baby girl carm down carm down tell mommy where it hurt, doctor! doctor! someone

The doctor come running in with some nurse.
Kerry "do something what is happening to my baby girl".
Mr. Smith " okay please step aside were is it hurting miss Brown".
Kay "here make it stop make it stop". She say with tear filling down her face at that time you can tell the pain is severe.
Kerry "it going to be okay baby".
Stacy "mom what is happening to her".
Kerry "I don't know, doctor what go on".

Mom is panicking and scream at the doctor to help Kay and kay is cry cause she is in so much pain, my eyes full with tear just to see my sister like this, mom is shaking and I know she is scared for her. Kay is holding on to her upper right rib cage just under her breast screaming cause she can't take the pain while two more nurse enter the room trying to control her.

Mr. Smith "please I will do my best to help her but you will have to wait on the outside, the doctor says".
Nurse "please this way he need space, the nurse take my mom and I outside.

Mr. Smith "miss Brown please try and carm down, we need to see the area that you are feeling the pain".
Kay "what is wrong with me why is this happening to me".
Mr. Smith "okay let see hmm...... nurse we need to take her to AN room immediately and get her on some antibiotic for the swelling".
Kay "what is wrong".
Mr. Smith "miss Brown you are in pain because of  the muscles around  your upper right rib cage is swelling for the inside so the tissue is starting to tear so that why you are in pain, we need to start reduce the swelling before it tear the muscles any more".
Kay "okay as long as it will stop the pain!".
Mr. Smith "yes it will and also stop the swelling so let go, nurse get her on some AMLR please".

They put me on a new bed and wheel me in the hall, the pain is so painful that I can't cry no more.

Kerry "baby you are going to be okay, where are you taking her".
Mr. Smith "I am take your daughter to AN she is in pain and the wounding for the fight is causing a swelling around the upper right rib cage so we need to stop the swelling but I need your permission to start the medication".
Kerry "please do anything to help my baby girl".
Mr. Smith "okay thank you, nurse go ahead please excuse me I need to be in the room".
Kerry "sure baby girl I will be right here went you get out, your daddy is on is way, we all love you.
Kay "okay mom I love you too.

Steven "hun what happen were is Kay".
Kerry "oh sweetheart she is in so more pain I didn't know what to do, the doctor has her in the AN room to reduce the swelling so it can stop pain", she say with tear in her eyes and dad embrace her to comfort her, I walk over on hug both of them.
Stacy "mom, dad she will be alright, this is Kay we talking about, she is a fight and very strong, she is my sister and I love her with all my heart and soul I know she will be okay".
Steven "yes baby girl I know she will be alright too, we just have to be, she is the strongest person I know".
We stop embrace and sit down to wait for her but all is go through my mind is how Kay was crying and in so much pain.

Please comment like and share my book with your friends.