chapter 19

My alarm go off and I reach to lock it off before sitting up in my bed to go get ready for school, so I go to my closet to find something to wear. I pick out a legging and blue shirt to wear before heading to the bathroom. I brush my teeth an take a shower, to go put on my clothes to go to Stacy room although I know she is never morning person, she was asleep went I open the door, so I head down stairs.
Me " good morning mom and dad why is Stacy still sleeping she's not going to school today".
Mom "morning baby no she haven't eat are say anything seen what happens the other night, so I call your aunt to come check up on her remember I go back to work today".
Dad "morning we need to get her to eat also that not healthy for her".
Me "yes and we know aunt star she will get her to eat, and I will get her note and assignments at school, dad you still coming to school today also".
Mom "Yes cause we really need to speak to your principal".
Dad " now eat and let us go your aunt should be here any minute now".

We eat breakfast and then I go up stairs to grab my bag and go to Stacy room before I go.
Me "Stacy", she open her eye to tell me that she is hearing me. "I am leavening now I will see you later and please eat something aunt star is coming to check on you while we are out today".
Stacy "I will try", she almost choke on her words.
Me "oh sis you finally say something let me get you something to drink", I went to get her a glass of water.
Me "mom Stacy say words finally, you need to go check on her and take this glass of water for her, I am going to wait on you in the living room I need a ride to school".
Mom "oh that great and aunt star is here your Dad take her to the guest room to get settle in".
Me "okay mom".
I went off to the living room and wait on they while I watch a little television,  went here come dad and aunt star talking in the kitchen.
Me "hi aunt what did you bring for me".
Aunt Star "all this sexy ass you want it",she say turning her ass to me.
Me "you are crazy and I miss you", I say smiling at her.
Aunt Star "come give your aunt some of that love","I miss you too and how is school been".
Me " it good trying to keep up my grades".
Mom "ready baby we'll be late".
Me " yes mom, see you later aunt star".
Dad "yes let go later sis take care of Stacy", and he hug her good bye. Mom and I do the same too.
Aunt Star "call me if you need me okay sweetie".
Me "I will bye".
We head to Dad car school and we drive out the driveway. I look through the car window a little worry about Stacy but I know she will get through this it the first time going to school without her and I miss her already.
Mom "baby girl everything is go to be at school to and remember you promise me that you won't get into no fight today ".
Me "Yes mom I know".
Dad " sweetie call us any time you need us".
Me "yes dad thank you i love you guys". They both tell me that they do love me too.

I head from my first class which is math so I went inside to sit before the bell ring, the room start to full with student. I take out my books and the bell ring, Miss.Carol walk in with the one person I wish I never see today. It must be the wrong class please let it be the wrong one.
Miss. Carol " okay class welcome back how was the break".
They all have different answer but I was too busy wondering why he is sitting in front of me".
Miss. Carol " Kaylee how was yours".
Me "hmm... it was okay".
Miss. Carol "ok that great you all, now turn your books to page 125". I all most forget you yound man, class we have a new student with us today come to the front please and introduce yourself to the class".
He walk up to the front of the class has he turn around its Omar the waiter from JB burgers in my class look at me, great one more problem.
Omar "hi I am Omar Style from Chicago".
Did he just say Chicago, what is he doing in my class, I figure he was my age but he couldn't go in Stacy are Lizzy class they are the one that actually like him.
Miss. Carol "ok Mr. Style take your sit and let start.
He sit and trun to look at me with a weird smile on he face, tell me that he see me.
Omar "your break was just ok".
Me "yes and annoying".
He smile and turn around back to face the teacher. This is going to be a very long day.

My first class to finish and was so glad but it seen like I talk to fast because went I head to my next class he was there, it seem like he is in all my classes just what I need to see this guy everyday, what with this guys.

After school mom and dad came back to see the principal, they was park in first of the administration building. Mom and dad go up to Miss Rose at the front desk and I sit on wait. Dad call me after they talk and we went into Mr. Oasis office.
Mr. Oasis "good afternoon welcome Mr and Mrs. Brown, and hello to you Kaylee nice seeing you please sit".
Dad "good afternoon and thank you for seeing us"
Mom "Yes thank you, we need to talk about my daughter and the girls that she keep getting into fights with".
Mr. Oasis "yes it been going on for a while now I talk to all of them and I also talk to the parents of those girl today and they will be doing some community service and I was hoping that I can get you interest in starting Kaylee in a counseling session".
Mom "Yes we have been talking about it over the weekend that would be great".
Dad "yes we was wondering if she can do it every evening after school is through".
Mr. Oasis "yes I will tell Miss. Rose to write up the paper work and she can start tomorrow".
Dad "yes thank you for everything that will help her with dealing with everything and plus Stacy had an accident the other night at a party so she will be out of school for a while, and you what you been up to lately old friend I'm not seeing you any more".
Mr. Oasis "yes I know we been friend seen college it really has been a long time seen we have a beer we need to do some catching up".
Mom "we lady will be on the outside, nice seeing you again Oasis, you sholud stop by for dinner sometime plus Star is in town for a while it must been years seen you two seeing each other".
Mr. Oasis " yes i must come by how is she doing any way, Kaylee I need to talk to you after",.
Mom "well I think Steven will tell you all that and thank again".

Mom and I went out side while dad and Mr. Oasis talk.

Mom "now baby girl please remember that we love you and if those girl start to give you any trouble go to Mr. Oasis he will know what to do".
Me "okay mom I will and I love you too".

Dad finally come out Mr. Oasis office and told me that he called me, that he and mom will wait in the car for me. I head back to Mr. Oasis office to hear what he was saying.I know miss Rose good cause I am alway in the office because of Becky and her friends. So I just go into Mr. Oasis office.
Me "hi sir you needed to see me".
Mr. Oasis "Yes please sit I wanted to talk with you because I see that your grade are superb and I want you to keep them up despite the bullying you begin get from those girl, I know it not easy to the in situation like that and still focus on your school work.
Me "okay".
Mr. Oasis "you know I care for you like my own daughter and I wish nothing but the best for you".
Me "Yes I do ".
Mr. Oasis "so I was think that you could start looking to go college and if you begin thinking about any college yet".
Me "yes I was think about going to borderlands university when I graduate".
Mr. Oasis "Ok that great but I am talking about now, and I would see what I can do to help you get in that a great university".
Me "sir what you mean now I still have a year at school".
Mr. Oasis "Yes I know but it time for you guys to start thinking about your further for now, make further plans, plus your Dad told me about Stacy and what had happened, I want you to take care of her, she's one of the good ones too".
Me "yes I will and thank you for everything you have done for me throughout my year been in this school your like my second dad too so I will think about it and let you know".
Mr. Oasis " that what i want to hear now take care of yourself kido see you tomorrow I don't wait them wait on you to long".
Me "I will, see you tomorrow".

Please comment like and share my book with your friends.