ch.50

Faith's pov:

I looked into his eyes with my hand still on his cheek. While he was about to apologize to me I interrupted him saying: Tim. I need to tell you something and I dont want you to say anything back. ok? "uh yeah alright. go ahead." ...he continued to maintain eye contact but I started dragging him closer to me as I said: Tim I need you. and I started the kisses right back up. We were back on the blanket and Tim asked me as he pulled away for a second looking into my eyes "are you sure you want this? I mean I dont wanna pressure you into anything you might regret later..." Tim the only thing I regret is being without you. He then came back to my lips. oh the power the greatness the heat! I've yearned for this throughout the few years of my marriage to Billy and he just doesn't seem to give it to me unlike Tim.

Tim's pov:

After a good hour of on and off again make out sessions Faith and I took a walk on a dirt trail I had seen in the distance while under the tree. We talked held hands laughed hugged kissed some more. I picked some flowers along the way and handed to her but they were kinda stubby haha she laughed at them thanked me threw them behind her smiling and kissed me any way. She wasn't rude about it she was throwing them away in a way that only I could understand. I know she liked flowers but I know she likes the ones that are long stemmed and pretty, not the small things in the backyard... anyhow we decided it was time to go home and that we'd get together again tomorrow for breakfast. Lord knows Taylor gona be jumping up and down and Martina might die but hey we're happy...oh wait we also gotta keep this affair away from paparazzi and outta range from Billy. This should be fun. I pulled up to her house and put the jeep in park and as I turned my head to tell her bye and give her a kiss I seen her slip her wedding ring back on. I cleared my throat and she looked at me grabbed my hand and said "its only so paparazzi won't get a hold of our affair. that way when Billy gets back I can be the one to break the news to him." I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Tim you given me a better goodbye than that." You're right. I got out of the car opened her door, grabbed her hand and walked her to her front door. Took her by the waist as her arms flung around my neck and planted a big one on her. "now thats better as she winked at me, opened the door and stepped in...I kinda stumbled down the few stairs she's got leading uo to the door but its ok I didn't totally fall and make a fool of myself. Well. let the affair begin. Am I thrilled for this? I'm not quite sure yet...