ch.81

2 years later....

Tim's pov:

Ronan is 2 years old and I babysit him very often and the days he doesnt spend the night I take a trip over to Faith's house to see him. With Billy out on tour with Miley and helping her with the atart of her finale of hannah montana, he doesnt know about Ronan being mine nor does he know he stays the night with me and has his own nursery at my place. Ronan has started walking now and trying to talk. He can almost fully say 'mama' when Faith is around, but im glad mama was his first word instead of calling Billy da-da. I aint gona lie whenever he is over here I try getting him to say da-da while I pointed to myself... I dont know how we are going to break the news to billy that ronan is mine but we have to do it as soon as billy returns cause sooner or later ronan is gona have to know the truth and not be confused as to why he has Billy living there instead of me. Plus I dont want billy trying to teach my son to talk and call him da-da.

Taylor's pov:

Oh my gosh. Baby ronan is so cute. I love him so much. He has gotten so big over the past two years. His big blue eyes are my favorite feature of his..his dusty blond hair that resembles Faiths and mine. Now that I know tim is Ronan's father and that him and Faith are spending a lit of time together AND that she wants a divorce from Billy, I feel like everything might actually be just fine. I know that billy abused Faith and it wasnt right. So now maybe she can be happy and have a fabulous small family with Tim....if only billy would return so that this divorce could get rolling. I have managed to release 2 albums -self titled and beautiful eyes. My newest album Fearless, that just got done being created and edited gets released in a month. Im releasing singles each week it gets closer to the release date. So ill have 4 singles by the release date. First one being love story. I wrote it when I was 17 and its for my new best friends selena Gomez and Justin bieber.

Faiths pov:

Taylor was out doing radio interviews and jimmy Fallon and all that good stuff getting some publicity for her new album. Tim was at the studio recording a new hit and I was here at home with ro. Everything was great. Ronan was in his crib and I was washing dishes with the baby monitor on the table. When all of a sudden I heard him take a breath oddly. Like when someone who has asthma is about to have an attack. I quickly ran upstairs and liked to have fallen apart. I started to panic a bit but thought like a smart person and didnt touch him. I couldn't think to do anything except call Tim. I started sobbing in a worrisome way as Tim answered the phone "hey what's up?" Tim! Its Ronan!