Chapter 4: Apologies

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Hey, It's Bryan...I just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to just walk off like that. I'm still a bit upset over the divorce. All of that reminded me of Amelia. Please forgive me"  

That text continued to flood my memory, it was so strange that it made me feel this way. It was just a weir feeling, something that made me feel so many emotions that I couldn't comprehend it.

Before I made it all the way home I decided to stop by my favorite coffee shop. I usually stopped there to get a (drink) when I needed to relax. It was simple little coffee shop that felt like a home away from home.  

Once I arrived I parked the car and turned it off. I left with a sigh and began to make my way into the building. The smell of rich coffee met my nose almost immediately and it was quite pleasant to say the least.  As I got the counter I was met with a smiling face of a young girl. She was quite frail and every time I come here, she's here.  

"Hello Miss L/N I see you're back again" Her eyes glistened in the light.

"Yup, can I have my usual?" She typed it into the cash register and gave me my total. I handed her my card and waited for it.

"Alright, thank you very much. Your drink will be done shortly" In swift movement I thanked her and turned around, colliding with the chest of someone. 

'Fuck' I mumbled to myself with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I backed off and fixed my hair. When I looked up I regretted my decision. 

"It's alright" Bryan looked down at me with a side smile. God I loved that smile so much 'Wait what?'.

I moved out of the way and shyly covered my face in embarrassment.  Soon my name was called so grabbed my drink and went to sit down in my corner seat. This was the spot I sat in all the time. I pulled out my phone and awkwardly tried to avoid eye contact with Bryan. It was really awkward in all honesty.

All the sudden there as a hand placed onto the chain in front of me. Slowly I raised my head to be met with Bryan. I mentally punched myself as I felt super awkward.

"Hello, would it be alright if I sit with you?" his face full of question. I nodded at him with a reassuring smile.  Bryan sat down across from me with a drink and a smile. 

"I'm sorry about today, again" he looked down and rubbed his neck a bit.

"It's fine, I understand" Silence filled the shop as we sat there with nothing to say.

"No seriously I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for that to happen. I've just been out of it" Bryan acted a bit upset with himself. It kinda made me feel bad.

"It's alright I promise" He nodded and we sat in silence again. It got really uncomfortably quiet. People came in and out of the shop doing as they please.

"Would you like to walk with me for a bit?" Bryan said with his head tilted to the side. 

"Ummm sure I'd love to" He stood up and I followed. We grabbed our drinks and made our way out of the building. 

The air was slightly cold, but it wasn't too terrible. It was nice to be honest. The two of us walked side by side making our way through the city. It was quite late so the city lights danced around us ever so slowly. We reached a small little park and walk around the path. We still hadn't said a word but it wasn't all that bad. We came to the fountain and stood there for a bit.

"Amelia was always everywhere, and she always thought of the worse. I love her so much, but now she's gone. She was my everything.." He looked down and rubbed his eye where a tear dropped down.

"Bryan...I'm- I'm sorry. That was your dream, she was your dream, and it's all gone" he turned to me slowly and grabbed my arm.

"Maybe, but you're my new dream" Bryan pulled me close and all the sudden I heard the sound of my name being called.

I looked up to see that I was back at the coffee shop. Bryan was gone like he was never there.

"Oh, th-thank you" I took my drink and made my way outside to my car. Was I really day dreaming that bad?

Once I got in the car my phone went off. I picked it up off the console. The text was from Jesse.

"Would you like to go to a party at my house tonight? It's going to be kinda chill. Just me, Bryan, Valorie, Minka, Clancy, and Ben" 

I hesitantly responded to him, I needed to get out but that day dream was way too real

"Sure why not" I started up my car and got a response almost right away.

"Alright I can't wait! See you at 8"  I looked to the clock seeing it was 6:30pm. With a sigh I drove off and quickly made my way home.

(881 words)

A/N: Woot I'm back, I hope you enjoy this small and crappy chapter.