Part 7: Shopping for a Spidey

*3rd person POV*

After breakfast Clint went to work (fighting bad guys and stuff), Bruce went to his lab, Natasha went to her room to change, Steve went to his room and got his wallet and some other things. Tony and Peter are ready to go to the store so they're waiting for Steve and Natasha in the living room.

Tony watches Peter play with some toy cars. "Vurrrrrm woooooo" Peter races the car all over the floor and through the sky. "Haha" tony chuckles seeing him self in Pete. "Dada!" "What's up Pete?" Peter sat down in front of Tony and started to take apart the toy car. Tony looked at him with interested eyes. Peter then got other toy car and broken some parts off of that one. He then continued working on the car and when he was done he held it up it the air in front of Tony. "Ta-Da!" Tony smirked and took the car from his hands. "Haha it looks like you have made this car into a convertible!" Peter smiled and clapped his hands happy that Tony was proud of him. Steve walked into the room smiling at Tony and Peter sitting on the floor working on toy cars. "Aww you two are adorable." Said Steve about to cry at how sweet this was. "Are we going to go soon?" Said Natasha sitting on the couch. Steve and Tony jumped because they didn't see her come in the room. (It's a spy thing haha) "Ya, everyone ready to go?" Said Steve. "Ya!!!" Said Peter standing up and putting his car into the toy box. "Haha ya let's go."

Tony, Steve, and Peter walk and hold hands walking out to the car. Then Natasha gets jealous so she scoops Peter up and caries him to the car. Tony was about to attack (getting into his protective dad vibe) but Steve held his hand and smile sweetly. Tony then rolled his eyes and put his head on Steve's side still eyeing down Nat. They got to the car and Natasha put Peter is his seat. Steve went in the drivers seat and Tony was about to sit in the front seat but Peter put out his arms and said "Dada!" Tony looked back seeing that Peter wanted him to sit with him. "Hehe are you crying Tony?" Said Steve "What no!" Tony said wiping the tears from his eyes. "Hehe okiii" Tony went to the back seat with Peter and Natasha got in the front.

~One car ride later~

"We're here!" Said Steve parking the car and getting out. "Wooooo!" Said Peter excitedly. "So I was thinking I could grab the paint and furniture and you, Peter, and tony could go get decorations and supplies." Said Natasha to Steve as she got out of the car. "Sounds like a plan."

Natasha went off to get paint and Steve, Peter, and Tony were left hand in hand in the room design section. Steve got some laps, fairy lights, a fluffy rug, pillows, blankets, and some school supplies (he's not going to school yet but he'll use it for drawing, tech, or crafting haha) Tony and Peter get some stuffed animals, toys, and comfy cloths.

They all met up at the front counter, bought the stuff, put it all in the car, and left.

I'm so so sooooo sorry I have not updated this in like forever but I hope enjoyed this and I'll try to do some more this weekend😉☺️💗