II. new school

taeyong

"this is dumb."

lee taeyong was walking down the paved gravel paths of neo culture university, leading to the front doors of the building. it was his day to finally register to the new school, and he was anything but excited.

taeyong was a transfer student from gwanak district, seoul. his parents wanted him to get a higher education than the university he had previously been attending, as they wanted their son to attend a 'better' college than seoul national university, which seemed pretty impossible.

taeyong was fine at his other school. he had friends whom he liked and his parents weren't total assholes about his grades and schooling. he didn't see a reason to have to transfer.

"yo, taeyong!" he suddenly heard from behind him.

taeyong stopped in his tracks. he knew that voice from anywhere.

he turned around and was met by his best friend, yuta nakamoto.

"mountain man yuta," taeyong said as he pulled his friend into a hug. the two embraced in each other, smiling, as they were both happy to see one another.

after few seconds in each other's arms, the two pulled apart.

"aren't you excited to be here, dude?" yuta asked the male in front of him, signaling to the ginormous school in front of the pair. 

taeyong took in the view that laid before them. the university was made entirely of brick and glass, and had many plentiful bushes of vegetation surrounding the building. the glass windows and entrance door shone brightly in the blazing sunlight, displaying the reflections of the city permitting the property. overall, it was a very beautiful structure. but taeyong still wasn't happy.

he shook his head.

"it was dumb for my parents to make me transfer. don't you think it was better back at home?"

yuta showed a look of sympathy for his friend.

"listen, tae, this year is going to be fine. i mean, at least you have me!" yuta declared while gesturing to his face. "handsome, handsome yuta nakamoto." he displayed his full set of teeth which he titled his 'healing smile'

he was right. at least he had yuta, his best friend who had also went to the same university as he did. yuta had transferred to korea from japan when he was 14. taeyong met yuta in their performing arts class and quickly developed a bond over music. they were excited to start their college years together and successfully attended their freshman years with each other. taeyong thought life was going great how it was, until his parents decided to make it living hell by moving schools. 

he was upset to leave everything and everyone behind, but yuta had transferred when taeyong did, figuring that they were both in this situation together. he couldn't believe someone had done that for him. he was truly grateful. 

taeyong smiled back at his friend.

"yeah. at least i have you."

~

yuta had led taeyong into the front of the building, then left for his classes in the other direction, waving goodbye to taeyong as he did so.

taeyong was alone. again.

as taeyong walked down the foyer, he took notice at al the students that surrounded him.

the women of the building wore skimpy skirts that went along with the rest of the school's uniform. he noticed how some of them had their shirts unbuttoned, displaying some cleavage. he also noticed an uncountable amount of girls watching him with curious, admirable expressions. they were checking him out.

now, you had to be ridiculous to not fall for lee taeyong. he had the looks of an utter god. a long, slender body that stood under his gorgeous, sculpted face. his eyes stood apart from each other in perfect symmetry as well as the rest of his features. lee taeyong was utterly flawless. people seemed to notice, too. he was quite the lady's man.

he had been sent love letters and countless confessions by the girls of his school, yet they were always met by the same response.

rejection.

even getting all of the attention from them that he did, taeyong never really cared for the girls of his school.

taeyong also took notice of the boys around the university. they all stood tall and muscular, wearing identical uniforms. they were all fit and put together.

taeyong seemed quite the opposite from them.

he glanced down at his own outfit. a plain black v neck, a leather jacket, ripped jeans, and some boots he bought a while back.

taeyong mentally sighed.

when he looked back down at the form of paper in his hands, he found the destination of the place he was supposed to be heading for registration. he continued to look at the slip, following along with what the printed words said, not bothering to look where he was going.

still looking down, taeyong then collided shoulders with a man slightly taller than he was.

not bothering to say sorry for the sudden disruption, he continued to walk down the hallway until he had reached his destination.