Chapter 10

~Next morning~

Jungmi POV

I felt a pair of arm around me and that gave me a warm from this cold morning. I think it's Jungkook since he's the one who sleep next beside me. I decide just to sleep back.

Jungkook POV

I wake up and realise what I did last night. I went off the bed and went down.

//time skip//~magic~

Jungmi POV

We continue walking until we arrive at entry of Busan.My friends and Guanlin and daewhi follow too. We were about to walking to the checkpoint there but we heard one of the 'soldier' said something on the phone.

"......"

"No, she haven't arrive yet" he said

"....."

"Yes...I will sir" he said more and hang up.

We back away.

"That's not the soldier. That's the man of the bad scientist. They are waiting for me" I said

"How they even know you didn't arrive yet?" Suga oppa ask and I just shrug my shoulder

"We need to sneak in and must be quiet. When they look other directios we run into the checkpoint ok?" Rapmon oppa said and we nod. We started walking slowly they look other direction but we are to slow when they saw us.

"Look! that is the girl that we find" one of the man said. We started to run but they started to shoot out of nowhere! We started to shoot but most of them are trying to catch me. I was shooting one of the man went I heard a loud groan behind me. I turn and saw Jungkook kneeling down and holding his left shoulder. I went to him.

Jungkook POV
I saw one of the man is trying to shoot Jungmi while she doesn't notice it. I immediately went and stand infront of her went I felt a lain on my left shoulder. I let out a groan when she turn around and came towards me.

"J-jungkook? Are you okay?" She ask went I remove my hand from the wound wheret I get shoot and her eyes widden. Then I could see anger in her eyes when she stood up.

"I'm fucking tired of this game!" She said started to shoot them fastly around me she never miss the shot. Then all of them were dead.

"Omg Jungkook are you okay?"Jin hyung ask and I nod. Then we heard someone said

"Busan I-is not the s-save place anymore. G-good luck" One of the said after he dead

Jungmi POV

"Busan is not the save place?" I said to myself.

"I think we should find a house." Jimin oppa said and we nod while V oppa help Jungkook. After a while walking we found an apartment. We walk slowly not catch any of the zombie when we found a perfect house on the highest level. Well the apartment is kinda high.

//time skip//~magic~

After Jin treating Jungkook wound Jungkook was sleeping. I just sat beside him and thinking. It just all my fault if I hadn't exist this wouldn't happen. BTS, my friends, Sian, Daewhi and Guanlin is all in danger if I'm around. If I died they wouldn't been in danger right? I was about to went out of the house went Jin ask where would I go and I just said to take some fresh air. I went to the rooftop I stand on the edge and look down." This hight is completely will let me died". I said to myself. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Bye BTS and MY friends. I let my body fall...

when...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for late update. I'm so tired after went to school and have a little of time to rest. Anyway sorry for any mistakes I do.