Introduction

^^ This photo has nothing to do with any of the characters I'm just showing some appreciation to this beautiful woman and the photographer that captured this beautiful photo✨✨

Hi, my name is Keke, I'm 16 years old and I live in Birmingham. I go to one crap school in my area that I love and I've got bare love for my friends.

I'm mixed race half black half white but people just tend to assume I'm full black but that I'm just light skin on account of my Afro and black features which doesn't bother me. I have a full figure, I personally think I have an average batty but other people seem to think differently and I've got big breasts which I hate because it makes bra shopping so hard and it's really inconvenient plus I'm a bit insecure about them because if u know about big breasts then u know gravity can have a certain effect on them. And yeah as with any curvy girl I have a bit of a tummy. I have chubby cheeks which people feel the need to squeeze and they also turn red over the slightest thing. I also have a gap in my teeth in the middle which I didn't like at first but I've grown to love.

My mom works as a physiatrist, my mum is a tall slim black woman she's got big brown eyes. Her hair is relaxed and comes down to her bra strap she has a lovely smile that makes her cheeks go up, I've inherited her cheeks.

My dad, on the other hand, is a lazy so and so who likes to sit around his yard all day doing jack and pup.🙄 He's a tall marga white man with greenish blueish eyes that seem to change colour. He also has shoulder length brown wavy hair. We have a civil relationship but we're nowhere near as close as we used to be. He walked out on my mum 6 years ago, they were together twenty years, married fifteen. I see him occasionally when he comes to take my sis to school, other than that I don't really see him but it is what it is.

I have an older brother called Trejean but everyone calls him trigz. He is 18 years old and extremely protective of me, we're extremely close and he is the joker of the family. We have the same complexion but his hair is curly which he keeps long in braids and god help the poor person that try's to question him on why he won't cut it. He is kinda muscular he started hitting the gym 3 years ago when gyaldem we're starting to notice him and he was feeling himself 🙄.

I also have a younger sister called Coco who is 12 years old and annoying as hell I mean don't get me wrong she's loving and caring but that doesn't excuse her annoying nature🙄. She is a bit darker than me in complexion and she also has curly hair which she wears in different styles every week. She has brown eyes just like me and she's slim just like my mum.

I also have my best friend Destiny who is a tall black girl with a slim figure with an Afro just like me, but her hair is more 4b where as mine is more 4c, that she wears it in a puff. She has brown eyes and long eyelashes. She is my bestie boo, she is like a ray of sunshine always so happy and bubbly and I love her so much.💖💖

Anyway, that's all there is to know about me👋🏽.