Black Queens👑

It was my last lesson, sociology. We had a supply so we were basically just chatting and messing around. Scrapz, Lockz and Destiny were in my class. Scrapz was at the back of the classroom on his phone, occasionally shooting me a smile making me faint inside. What's wrong with me🤦🏽‍♀️

Lockz, Destiny and I were just talking about how we were planning to go the cinemas on Friday when this mixed guy came from nowhere and sat down right beside me and just started staring at me. He had little curls which sat on top of his head and hazel eyes but he also seemed to carry a mischievous smirk. Destiny and I looked at each other and burst out laughing, wannabee detected. And when I tell u this guy stank, it was as if he hadn't showered in a month and from the way he walked over here he thought he was the pengest guy to grace my presence. So after 2mins of staring he finally speaks and says " my black queen, do you have a king?". I almost died, I had to hold in the laughter.

"Nah, but I don't want one," I said trying not to laugh. Lockz had already lost it and was on the floor rolling around in laughter. " yeah you do u just don't know it yet" wait hold up who are u to be telling me what I need and why is this crusty yute caressing my cheek "u need a man to control you, tell you what's right and wrong like your hair for instance..."

"WHAT ABOUT MY HAIR?!" I yelled immediately pissed off by the audacity of this guy. At this point, everyone was looking at us even the supply teacher and Scrapz was looking ready to fight. Everyone looked pissed, he looked shook. He should know that when talking about hair in the black community you have to tread carefully because it is very important so for him to be telling me how to wear my hair is a no-no.

"All I'm saying is maybe if u tried changing ur hair like straightening it or being less aggressive more guys would approach you". " And maybe if you didn't smell like a skunk and a rotting fish combined girls would voluntarily come within ten feet of you" I responded. I then swiftly gave him the middle finger and turned back around with the biggest screw face ever.

"Yo bestie, u okay?" " Yeah," I said still maintaining my screw. But then my eyes wondered to Scrapz and a Likkle smile came on to my face for a moment.

After class, I waited for Scrapz outside telling Lockz and Destiny to go ahead. Scrapz was the last one out with his earphones on. "U alright key? he said going in for a hug. I hugged him because I'm a hugger, he smelt so nice, no Keke stop this, you can't do this again. I then pulled away and yanked one of his earphones out his ear, " oi what are u doing key?" " When ur with me u can only have one in, I want u to hear me" I simply said. He looked like a baby pouting "fine, you're lucky your so cute" he said eyeing me.

" So where are u taking me?" I said as we walked out of school. "I just wanted to walk you home," he said shrugging and smiling like a fool. Awwwwh those dimples😍, no stop it. " oh but I'm hungry so we're gonna get some food" he carried on. As I was walking my eyes wondered to something I didn't wanna see, that I never imagined I'd see.

Darsha.
Darsha was by this tree by the side of school talking to some guy, but it was the way she was talking to him. She was running her hand up and down his blazer and she was looking at him with lust in her eyes. Lockz hadn't seen her because he was busy talking to Isiah by the corner shop, but she best believe she's telling me what all that's about tomorrow.

We got the bus to the town centre and made our way down the high street. "So what kind of music do u like?" He asked me. " well when I was younger I was really into house, now I love RnB and grime," I said nonchalantly. He safed me " yes gyal like key repping grime, I see you" I giggled out how hype he was.

I HATE GOING MACCIES. It's where everyone goes and it's always crowded with people I don't wanna see. But of course, that's where Scrapz wants to go. As I walk in I recognize a few faces and try to avert my eyes. We got to the till and Scrapz starts placing his order " so can I get a Hamburger meal, 10 chicken nuggets, that raspberry ripple drink and a McFlurry" Rah this guy could eat.

We went over the other side to wait for his food when he spotted someone he knew, " I'll be back in a sec key" he said before disappearing into the crowd. I suddenly felt very nervous. My anxiety was playing up bad, I could feel my heart racing so I closed my eyes and said a quick prayer while taking deep breaths. When I opened my eyes my worst nightmare was staring right back at me with those mischievous yet somehow innocent eyes.
J.

Oh crap.

*sorry it took so long to update❤️❤️✌🏽