2

I get home and went inside the house

I get home and went inside the house. I went into the kitchen and there was a guy standing in my kitchen with just a towel on. He turns around and I saw it was Dylan. I sighed and look at him all annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" I said crossing my arms.

"Hello to you too Elena. Jamie said I can come here. Although he said you wouldn't be here."

"My boss gave me some time off. So where is Jamie then?"

"In the room." 

I put my things on the counter and I looked him up and down.

"Do you mind putting some clothes on?"

"I can drop the towel for you." he says smirking.

My eyes widen.

"Please don't." 

He takes the towel and he drops it to the floor. I cover my eyes.

"Please just cover yourself." I said in shock, still covering my eyes.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"My kids can come home any minute. I don't want them to come in here with a naked guy standing in my kitchen."

"Whatever."

I feel him passing me as he walks past me. I open my eyes and saw he did pick up the towel again.

I sighed and just turned around and walk to the room. 

I was about to go upstairs when I hear a woman's voice. I hear Jamie's voice too. 

I made it upstairs and turned to the room and there Jamie was with a woman. They were holding each other and laughing and smiling. Like we used to. I stood there a while staring in shock at this. Jamie looks my way and he pushed her away. 

"Lena." he says in shock.

"Who is this?" I asked him in an angry voice. 

"Um..."

"I'm April. His girlfriend." she says with confidence. "Who are you?"

"His wife." I said annoyed. 

Jamie looks down to the floor and she looks at me shocked. 

"Lena. I'm sorry." Jamie gets out.

"Get out." I yelled at him.

"This is my house too."

"I said get out." I yelled. 

He looks at me and I look down to the floor. I was trying to hold the tears back. He sighs and he takes April on her arm gently and they walk past me. He stops and wants to say something but I just walked away from them. I heard April whispering.

"Why didn't you tell me you have a wife?" 

Jamie stays quiet and they all leave. I still stood there at the same place staring at the floor. I let the tears go and it streams down my face. 

I hear the front door opening again and soon I hear my kids coming in with Amber.

"Lena?" she calls out. 

I stayed quiet. 

"Go to the kitchen and get the things ready for lunch. I'll be there in a minute." I hear Amber saying to my kids. I felt numb, like I was frozen. I didn't move. I couldn't move. The tears just came.

I hear Amber making her way upstairs and she sees me.

"Lena? Are you okay?"

I just shook my head with the tears coming down. She hugs me and I cried some more.

"I saw Jamie with another girl when I came in."

"He's cheating on me." was all I could get out.

"I'm so sorry Lena." she hugs me tighter.

I just cried. 

"I'll take the kids with me tonight okay?"

I just nod. 

"Go take a hot bubble bath and relax. Get some rest."

I nod and she kissed me on the cheek. She walks away and goes to the kids room. I soon went in and helped her to pack the kids things in. 

I wiped the tears away and pulled myself together before we go downstairs. We went into the kitchen.

"You're staying with me tonight." Amber says to the girls. 

"Yay." the girls cheer. 

I kissed them goodbye and they left with Amber. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.