59

3 years has past since Liam and I got married

3 years has past since Liam and I got married. We are still as happy as we were the day we got married. Our kids are in high school now. Unbelievable I know. They grow up so fast. Amber got a girl. She's now 3 years old. And so adorable. She looks exactly like Amber. Her name is Amy. She's named after Amber. Jamie? Well we haven't talked at all since he went back. I have no idea what is happening in his life. And I don't care. Liam is the best thing that has happened to me after the divorce with Jamie. I do wish I met Liam before Jamie. Liam makes me very happy and the kids are happy too. We did visit Liam's mom every year after we got married and we took Liam's boys with us every time we went to visit her. She was thrilled with that a lot. I published my third book. Which is doing very well. 

Tammy finally got married and she has a beautiful son who is a year old now and his name is Jack. 

Liam and the farming also is doing very well. He has 2000 cows now. 1000 sheep. And he is breeding with horses now. He has the horses my dad gave him Jasmine and Rusty. And he got two more. Aurora and Bullet were their names. The babies Liam sold the moment they were big enough. We also got bunnies now. The girls twisted Liam's arm to get bunnies. We only have 2 but they get babies too and we sell them for extra money. 

I still work at the university. I don't think I'll ever leave that place. I love working there. Even though I do make a lot of money with my books I stay at the university because I want to and I enjoy working with the people I work with. Especially Lucy. We just get closer and closer by the day. And well they invite Liam and I to BBQ's with them many of times. Gillian and Liam gets along well so it is fun spending time with Lucy and Gillian. And we invite them over for dinner's too. Sometimes we just go out together. 

I think I finally found my happy ending with Liam. Well for now. You never know what the future holds in store. But for now my happy ending is being with Liam as my husband and my soulmate. He is the person who accepted me for who I am. He loves me for who I am. And he appreciates me for everything I do. Everything with Liam just feels like it is meant to be and it feels like we are going to grow old together and be together forever. He treats me like his treasure and like a princess. We live happily ever after for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this story. I know there were a lot of drama and twists in this one. But I hope you enjoyed it. Please read my other stories on here. I would appreciate it. And vote on them if you do like them. Have fun. 

The end......