20

I woke up the next morning. I get up and quickly went to take a shower. I had a big hangover but I also felt very bad about what happened with Liam. I get out of the shower and put my clothes on. I put some makeup on and put my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and I went back to the room to see if Tammy and Amber were awake.

 I brushed my teeth and I went back to the room to see if Tammy and Amber were awake

I sit on the bed and they just woke up. 

"My head hurts." Amber complains.

"I think we should go back."

"What?" Tammy asks.

"I need to work things out with Jamie. Before I kiss someone again thinking it's him."

"Oh my word. Did you kiss Liam?"

"Yeah. I was drunk and well he is so mad at me."

"Why?"

"Things were getting intense and I moaned out Jamie's name."

"Okay. We do need to go back." Amber says. "Besides I miss Bryan and Bentley so much."

"Lets see if we can get a flight back then." I said and I get my phone. 

"There is a flight back on Sunday night." 

"Okay." 

I book the flight and I sighed. I get up and pulled the covers neatly on the bed. Amber and Tammy gets up and they go get ready. I get my phone and go wake the kids up. I also texted my mom asking her if we can make the dinner plans for tonight cause I'm going back to Los Angles. 

The kids gets up and I told them we are going back. They weren't very happy with me but I have to get back to Jamie and see if we can work things out.

We head to the kitchen and my dad and mom were in the kitchen alone. The others were still asleep. I make myself a tomato cocktail and for Tammy and Amber one too. I hand it to them and sit down.

"Drink this it will help."

"Hangover?" My dad asks.

"Yeah." I chuckled. 

I drank my drink and quickly made the girls some cereal. I put it in front of them and sit back down. 

"Dad. Mom. We're going back on Sunday."

"You want to see if you and Jamie can work things out?" my mom asks.

"Yeah. I can't sit here and know things aren't well between us."

"It's the right thing to do." My dad says.

"We're going to my mom tonight."

"Okay." 

"Is Liam here?"

"Yes. He is outside."

"Okay. Thanks mom and dad for everything. I had a great time."

"Thank you for the effort with the horses."

"No problem dad. It was fun to do it."

"Good luck with the Jamie situation."

"Thanks. I'm going outside for a while."

They nod and I went outside to Liam. I felt so bad about last night. I sighed a few times walking to him. 

He was busy in the stables and I go to him. He does notice me but he ignores me. 

"Liam can we talk please."

"About what?" he says bluntly.

"About last night. I feel really awful."

"There's nothing to talk about." he says and he just continues with his work.

"I'm sorry Liam. I was drunk and Jamie was the last thing on my mind. I know I was wrong making a move on you. I'm really sorry."

He just ignores me.

"Liam please just talk to me."

He doesn't even look at me.

"I'm going back to Los Angles on Sunday."

"Good luck then." He says and he walks away from me. 

"Liam." I call out.

He turns around.

"I hope things work out for you and Jamie." he says and he walks away from me again. 

I sighed and went to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.