24

We laid in the bed facing each other

"I have a confession." I said. 

"Okay." he nods. I took a deep breath.

"I kissed someone when I was in South Africa. Not that I wanted to. I was drunk and it just happened. And I want to tell you cause I don't want secrets between us. It didn't mean anything though cause I thought about you all the time."

Jamie stares at me for a few seconds. His stare was serious. He shook his head and he gets up. He takes his clothes and starts getting dressed. I sit up and stare at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Leaving." he says in a stern voice.

"What? Why?"

"You kissed someone else?"

I get up and look at him very confused.

"You cheated on me for a year Jamie. And I found out about it by catching you with her in our house. Now you are mad at me for kissing someone else while I didn't know if we can work this out and where I was super drunk and couldn't even think what I was doing. How is this fair?"

Jamie ignores me and continues getting dressed. I get a gown and wrap it around me. He put his shoes on and I stand in front of him. He gets up and walks to the door but I run to the door and hold it closed.

"You are not leaving this room till we talk about this." I said. He sighs and just stay quiet.

"Please Jamie. I'm willing to stay and try to make this work even after you have hurt me so much and cheated on me. Like I said I was drunk and didn't think clearly to what I was doing. And it was just a kiss. Nothing more happened. I want you Jamie. I love you and only you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. Please stay." I beg. 

He looks at me and he sighs. I went closer to him and I wrap my arms around him and I hug him. I rest my head in his neck. 

"Please baby don't go." 

I feel him wrapping his arms around me and he hugs me too. I look him in his eyes and he smiles. I went in to kiss him and he kisses me back. He puts his hands in my hair kissing me with passion. I pull him on his shirt and he walks us backwards to the bed. He lay down on the bed and I get on top of him. I take my gown off and he puts his hands on my breasts rubbing it gently. I kissed him on his mouth while he plays with my breasts. He breaks our kiss and slides down the bed, till his face is between my legs. I put my hands against the wall and he licks me on my private part. He goes faster up and down and I moaned loudly. He keeps going faster and I released. He comes back up and takes his clothes off. He puts me back on top of him and slides his member into me. I start moving slowly while we both moan. I wrap my arms around him and move myself faster. He holds me on my hips and moves me while he sucks on my breasts. Soon we both released and we sit in each others arms for a while.

I look at him and he smiles.

"Are we going to try and make this work?" I asked.

He chuckles and nods.

"Yes baby girl." he says and he kisses me again on the mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.