Ren x Reader

Dedicated to TheBitchKingOfAngmar and this will also have a little Haruka x reader as well. Hope you enjoy~

As the playboy of the class, Ren stretched the rules quite a bit. Leaving his shirt unbuttoned, making lewd remarks, harassing pretty girls, you know the usual. You were his sole competitor of his mischief. Practically worse than the playboy himself, you competed to button your shirt lower, make more and worse lewd remarks, and steal the pretty girls from him.

"Hello my little lamb~ Can I interest you in a special drink this morning?"

"She doesn't want your cum coffee Jinguji!" You replied before linking arms with the girl he set his sights on. "So dear, shall we go have some fun? Without this pig of a playboy, of course!" You chuckled, shooting Ren a look before sauntering away. His face was calm but murderous the perfect combination. Gently, you pecked the girl's cheek and pushed her ahead. Turning around, you unbuttoned your shirt so that your bra was visible and stuck your tongue out. Ren glared as you walked away with the girl, your cleavage pressed against her arm as you chuckled.

The next day the same situation happened. Poor Haruka just happened to be the victim.

"My lady~ I can't wait to sing your song you wrote." Ren purred, his finger twirled her hair. He carefully unbuttoned his shirt halfway down. He might as well have taken it off instead.

"Jinguji leave the poor girl alone." You said from behind him. Slinking around you came to stand next to poor, blushing Haruka. You wrapped your arm around her waist and unbuttoned your shirt just as far as Ren had.

"I just wanted to show the little lamb a good time." He smirked and unbuttoned another button on his white shirt.

"If anyone's going to show Haru-chan here a good time it's me. A girl will know how to pleasure another girl better than a playboy virgin like you." You replied, unbuttoning your shirt farther. The entire front of your bra was making its way out of your shirt. You was surprised the teachers hadn't caught you for this or yelled at you.

"I have something that will pleasure her better than what you could have. Maybe I should set my sights on you and show you." Another button gone.

"And do what? Tickle my boobs?"

"EH!?" Haruka's face became red as a tomato as she looked between you and Ren. Ren smirked.

"I'll do more than tickle your tits. Maybe I'll do something with my tongue, or my fingers. Who knows," he shrugged and unbuttoned his shirt all the way.

"You know if you take your shirt off I can't compete with you anymore. I'd take my bra off too but that would definitely get me suspended at the very least." You said while completely unbuttoning my shirt. Haruka looked mortified as the banter between you and Ren continued. You tightened m
your grip on her waist and leaned forward.

"Just hang in there a little longer Ruru-chan," you whispered. Ren cocked his head in confusion before smirking and slipping his shirt off of one shoulder. He shrugged it off the rest of the way and grinned.

"You know the bell rang a while ago, the poor little lamb is missing class."

"This 'poor little lamb' has a name you know. And she never wanted to be a part of this." You growled. Class was ending soon and you needed to fix your uniform before then.

"Well she's mine now, sorry."

"No she's not, she likes me better!" You replied triumphantly. You slipped your shirt off your shoulders. Your grip on her waist got a little bit tighter and your other hand came to rest on her shoulder.

"Wha-what? I don't like either of you more!"

"SSSSHHHHH," you and Ren hissed at once. Ren took a step forward and gently lifted Haruka's chin up. You yanked her backwards and pressed your cleavage against her before pecking her lips quickly.

"I win Jinguji!" This needed to end before the teachers came out of their rooms.

"Not so fast, I think she wants to be pleasured not kissed."

"Yeah, I'll be the one to do it!"

"I'll make her scream in pleasure!"

"Yeah, well she's mine!" You replied as you slipped a hand onto her breast. "Just try it now Jinguji."

"What are you three doing?" Ringo's voice practically screeched from his classroom. You and Ren looked at each other as Haruka burned bright red. You released her from your grasp and picked up your shirt and put it back on. Ren smirked at you before turning toward Ringo.

"All of you go see Shiny-san right now!"

We all shuffled to his office, you and Ren continued your competition on the way there. Haruka, who was in the middle of us, was a blushing by the end. Shining gave you and Ren a stern talking to and a one week suspension, Haru was let off with a few stern glances.

"This is your fault Jinguji! You didn't get in as much trouble as I did because you're a guy anyway." You frowned.

"You're the one who started groping the Little Lamb. It's indecent for a lady to take off her shirt."

"And it's not for a guy?"

"No because you have boobs and we don't-"

"I didn't ask to have huge tits okay! It's not my fault that body is like this! It's not my fault that girls were made like this! Stop acting like I have a choice to have a body like this!" Your sight began to get blurry and your heart sped up. You choked on your own words. "This is why I hate guys! You're all so obnoxious and you act so entitled! It's annoying and rude and awful of you-" your protest and rant was cut off when lips hit yours. A hand made its way behind your head. You hadn't even realized that your eyes had fluttered closed when he kissed you.

As expected, Ren was a great kisser. His tongue flicked across your lips several times but he didn't gain access. As you parted for air, Ren gave  a michevious grin. He began walk away after waving and throwing a piece of paper down your shirt. Deciding that you should go into to the bathroom to see what the paper says, you started walking. Pulling the strip of paper out of your bra (which is where it fell) you unfolded it.

Let's continue this game in my room tonight~ Maybe this time I can show you that I can pleasure as well as a girl can

-Ren

You smiled to yourself and unbuttoned your shirt to continue your game. Tonight was sure to be fun...

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated with an actual part of the story. I've been away from Wattpad for a while. I promise I'll try to write more in the coming weeks. I still requests and they help me get over my writer's block which always seems to find me when I'm not writing my favorite character. I hope this story was what you wanted TheBitchKingOfAngmar and I hope you enjoyed it. I has so much fun writing this. Thank you for reading as always, until next time my ladies and gents~