three

ERRORS AHEAD

"Fucking dumbass." Yoongi let out a long sigh.

"I didn't think it through." Taehyung pouted.

"You never think things through, you airhead." Jungkook shook his head. He can't stand the popular one sometimes.

"Well, while I fix the watch, you guys get settled. We're gonna be here for a while." Namjoon sighed, going to his room.

The rest of the boys looked at each other in wonder.

"Do you think the food is still here?" Taehyung asked.

"I already checked. They seemed to empty all our food storage and just left everything else." Jimin tapped the table in worry.

"Everyone gather their change." Jungkook took out his leather wallet to empty it out. He had $37.

Jimin had $2

Yoongi had $43

Taehyung had ¢75

Hoseok had $12

"Someone check SeokJin hyung." Taehyung gathered the money and handed it to Yoongi.

Jimin rose from his seat to flip the unconscious bad boy over and empty his wallet. He had $276.

"Damn. He has this much? This is enough to survive for a week." Jimin handed the money to his daddy. I mean Yoongi.

"In total we have $370.75. As long we don't buy random shit, we can last 2 weeks; I guess."

The boys nod in agreement.

"Okay, New plan. Survive until we go back home." Yoongi slams his fists on the table in frustration of being hungry.

"We are home though" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean, airhead. Jungkook tell your smart mouth boyfriend to shut it" Yoongi got up from his seat to stash the money in his wallet.

"Psh! He's not my boyfriend. I would never date the dumb blondes." Jungkook scoffs. He can't stand his bratty attitude.

"I wouldn't either! I don't date greaser boys" Taehyung once again rolled his eyes. He can't stand his cold attitude towards him.

"Good"

"Good!"

"Fine"

"Fine! Let's go to Walmart already. Aish!" Taehyung finished off his argument and stood up from his seat to go change in his room.

"I think we should change first." Jimin suggested.

The rest nodded and went to their rooms to change. Jungkook left the table first to go into his shared bedroom with Taehyung. The only thing he hates about college is sharing a room with the self absorbed popular brat, Kim Taehyung.

They glared daggers at each other as Jungkook entered the room. Taehyung rolled his eyes, now completely ignoring his existence.

Hoseok shared a room with Namjoon.

"Bad news" Namjoon sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

"What? Is it broken that bad?" Hoseok slipped on his casual shirt and shorts as he looked at Namjoon in worry.

"Yes. And I need to recreate the device as soon as possible. Are you guys heading somewhere?" Namjoon's plopped his body on his twin bed.

"We're going to Walmart. Come with us so you can find some parts there. Also wake up the bad boy. He's still knocked out." Hoseok walked out of the room, light-headed. He needed weed real soon to calm his nerves.