= 0 =

Prologue ~

Y/n Pov 

It was a Friday afternoon, you were busy taking your last class and after it, you could go home and rest. As you were eagerly waiting for the bell to ring and enjoy your weekend.

Y/N - " So class we have only 2 more pages to finish this chapter, I hope we will be able to finish within the day after next Monday, so be prepared as I am going to take a class test next week"

student- "Mam when are you planning to take to the exam on ?"

Y/N - "That... I will let you know" *Smiles*

Rinngg~ *the bell rung *

Y/N - " Ok class have a nice weekend"

Everyone - "Same to you mam "

Y/N- "Thank you "*Giggles*

Y/n was heading towards the staff room to take her stuff when a teacher sitting next to her called out to her.

Teacher 1 - "Y/ N you sure are a hard-working teacher, aren't you tired after all those classes teaching both your class and the senior sections? "

Teacher 2 - "That's sure to be told to her. If we see these days no teachers are ready to teach the junior classes as they have to teach them compulsorily both science an maths and the seniors a subject in which they have a experience in. "

Teacher 3 -" woow Y/N ! by the way, which subject do you teach for the high school students ?"

Y/N - "I teach them Science"

at that moment  Y/N 's phone rings 

Y/N - "yes mom "

Y/M/N -"Y/N COME QUICKLY WE HAVE TO GO TO A PLACE ."

Y/n - " ho mom?"

Y/M/N - "You come out here first we are already late "

 Y/N - "Ok mom"*ends the call*

Y/N -  "I have to go now so bye"*smiles and waves at them *

time skip ~

Y/N -" Mom Were are we? where's dad ?"

Y/M/N - "he's there inside waiting with them "

Y/N - "Them who?"

YM/N - *parks the car* "Your father's friend and his family"

Y/N - *Getting out of the car*"ohh"

Y/n and her mother enter the restaurant and see her father sitting with his friend and his family. You guys go near them and your mom introduces you to them.

Y/M/N - "Sorry we got late because of traffic, by the way, Mr. and Mrs Kim, this is F/Y/N and Y/N this is Mr. and Mrs.Kim "

Y/N - "Anyonghaseyo F/Y/N ibnida "*bows down *

Mrs Kim - "Oh as you said Y/F/N she looks gorgeous "

Mr Kim - "she's a Jewel, She would look good with uri Jaejoong "

Y/F/N - "why don't you sit down dear"

Y/n - "Thank you" 'what are they talking about'

Y/M/N - "Oh where is Jaejoong ?"

Mr Kim - "He went to use the restroom he will be back soon"

Y/F/N - "Speak of the devil, here he is ."