-2-

Attention all in this chapter there will be a lot of Photos, GIF's etc. Its just to provide the people with trouble of imaging as fanfic are made to be enjoyed in such a way. Therefore do forgive me if it was of any such inconvince .  Enjoyyyy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong pov

The bright morning light was shining through the curtains reaching the young couple's face to wake them up from their peaceful sleep. Jaejoong woke up from the light of the sun and noticed the love of his life sleeping hugging him with her head on his chest. he thought of enjoying his wife's features for some time without waking her up, so he blocked the sunlight trying to reach her by his hand. he took his phone and got a remainder displayed on his phone for the day he switched off his phone wanting to spend his honeymoon with her and makeup for yesterday. 

Jaejoong - "jagiya~ wake up. Its morning" *he softly told her*

Y/N - "hmmm" *she turned the other way around*

He snuggled behind her and started to kiss her neck, he knew where was her sweet spot to kiss her and so he kissed her hard enough to leave marks of his love for her.

Y/N -"ahh~ Jaejoong ah Stop it . it hurts "*said and buried her head in the pillow*

Seeing her reaction he went to her level and nibbled and kissed her ears, back of her neck, cheek where all she had that tickling sensations to turn her on. By his doing accidently a soft moan left from her mouth . Jaejoong decided to tease her with it.

Jaejoong - " I see... so my beautiful baby wants to play daddy" *whispered*

He did it loud enough to make her blush like a tomato. But even though he sid that she did not move 

Jaejoong -"Soo my baby decided to tease daddy?"*whispered again sexily*

Y/N turned around wide eye and looked at him to angry because of shyness .

Y/N -"jaejo-"

Jaejoong -*kisses her. * "good morning baby" 

Y/N -*glared at him*"same to you"

Y/N headed towards the kitchen to prepare coffee of him and milk for yourself.

Y/n - "here you go coffee" *gave him the coffee mug and you took a magazine and stated to read*