//3//

Hey guys here's the long awaited epilogue of the story Once Upon An Us . 

Hope you all enjoyyyy it!!!! 

And this is a general pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So like both of them wanted as well as their families, they were blessed with a girl child. They kept record of each and every moment and like all they too don't get enough of sleep with the continuous waking up of their Bambi. Yes BAMBI it's because Y/n when she loves to see The Cartoon With Bambi a lot , So they eventually named the kid Bambi but not the official name its just a pet name , why? because they aren't stupid neither am I ! . Anyway So you must be thinking What would be the name kept some even must be guessing it , or maybe not . but here is the story behind it !

Jaejoong -(catching ) "Y/N !!! God stop throwing things at me I am your husband for God's sake!!!"

Y/N - (throwing) "SHUT UP STUPID!!!!! How dare you call me emotional when the protagonist just (loud voice)FREAKING DIED?????(stops throwing and cries and sniff's)"

Jaejoong runs to her and hugs her and rubs her back along with her hair. he giggles to himself. Y/n hits him on his chest

Y/N -(trying to stop crying along with sniffing )" Yahh how can you laugh at your wife who's helpless and is constantly hurt by you ? Go away and don't talk to me. Hmff (turns her face to the side)"

Jaejoong - "Mianhae baby" (kisses her hands Not breaking the contact of his eyes on her face and turns her face back towards to him )

He gives her a peck but she pushes him away he tries again but fails again he tries one more time  eventually making her cry slightly , he kissed her again and she did not resist as if she needed his presence and comfort at last he hugs her again and says sorry for everything wishing he could help her in anyway possible.

(imagine that this is how he kissed her and hugged her)