Surong - Striptease

Chorong stumbled about in the corridor. She clonked herself on the head. My memory just has to fail me this time... She grumbled. Catching sight of a familiar doorknob, she pushed it open. Aha! I've seen this before! It must be the-- Chorong stopped short when she saw her boyfriend Suho standing in the EXO's dressing room-half naked. Chorong's eyes opened wide and she just wanted the floor to swallow her up whole. No wonder she had recognised the doorknob. It was EXO's. She gulped. Just as she was about to apologise and leave, her boyfriend spoke up, a cheeky grin adorning his face. "Lost again, Rongie?" Chorong coughed and flushed red. "Y-Yeah oppa. Sorry, I'm just going to go--" Suho cut her off. "No, it's okay. Let me change first and then I'll bring you to your dressing room. Got to make sure you're safe and sound." Chorong bit her lips and sighed. "Okay then." Just then, she spotted Suho's shirt way over on the other side of the room. She jumped up. "Oppa, I'll go get your shirt for you."

Suho's POV

I swallowed. Chorong's stage outfit barely covered her butt and there she was, bending down and retrieving my shirt for me. Her short tight skirt lifted up and now I could see her white panties. Maybe most men would like women in sexy black or red lingerie, but I liked my Chorong in white panties best. It made her look so innocent and cute. I made my way over to Chorong. Slamming my hands against the wall, I growled. Chorong looked up in shock. I started licking her sweet spot. Suckling there, my hands then stared massaging her sides. Seeing that Chorong was trying to suppress her moans so that no one would hear us, my mouth left her neck and went to her earlobe instead. Starting to lick it, I breathed, "Moan for me, babe," before nipping her ear. Letting out a breathy moan, Chorong arched her back in order to feel more of me. I smirked and then smashed my lips against her's. This was by far the most hot and aggressive sex we had ever had. I kissed her so hard until our lips were both swollen. My palms then went north to start kneading Chorong's clothed breasts. Feeling impatient, I threw her blouse off, now leaving only a thin piece of cloth between us.

Chorong's POV

I groaned once more from all the pleasure Suho was giving me. Feeling that I also needed to do my part, I started grinding my clit against his crotch. He said nothing, but feeling his dick go hard left me feeling satisfied all the same. I decided to tease him. I slipped off my tight skirt and started dry-humping him. This time, he moaned out loud. Smirking, I pulled away suddenly, leaving him hanging at the wall. He looked at me, shell-shocked. All of my fans think I'm all aegyo and innocence all the time, but I can also be naughty. I went to the music player, turned on some seductive slow music and stood on a table. Slowly, I pulled down my bra straps, letting Suho glimpse more of my cleavage, and pushed down my panties just a little. I could see Suho's hungry expression as he sauntered over to me.

He bent down and slowly undressed me. I shuddered with pleasure as he started licking my nipple. "I-It's not fair t-that I'm the only one naked," I managed to stutter out with effort. Obeying, Suho pulled down his pants, revealing the obvious hard on he currently had. Teasingly, I bent my head and gave little licks and nips on his tip. He threw his head back and groaned. "Don't be so sexy, Chorong," he choked out.

Suho's POV

No. No, I can't. I can't let Chorong top me. A newfound sense of determination washed through me. I shoved Chorong down to the floor and crawled on top of her. I starting rolling her nubs back and forth, making me smirk in satisfaction at her pleasured face. I went down, starting to massage her through her soft folds. Licking her, I felt her tugging pleadingly on my hair. The submissive me acceded to her request and inserted two fingers inside, scissoring her. Adding onto her pleasure by licking and biting, it wasn't long until her whole body shook and finally orgasmed. I licked up all her cum and bit my lips seductively. I leaned forward and whispered, "Babe, ready?" Without waiting for an answer, I entered her suddenly-not forgetting to slip a condom on before of course. Chorong cried out in pleasure and I revelled in the feeling. Pumping her at a fast rate, I pulled out when I felt my orgasm coming. Soon, my seed spilled out and my muscles finally relaxed. I plopped down next to a tired but pleasured Chorong, all my energy drained out of me.

Just then, I heard Chorong's group members anxiously calling from the other side of the door. "CHORONG UNNIE! Are you in there?" I smiled to myself and I croaked out, "Yup she's here. We just...had a little business to handle..."

The last thing I heard was the awkward coughing behind the door.