Youngyeom - The Maknaes

When Yugyeom thinks Youngjae is hot with his new blonde hair.
Youngjae strolled into the practice room, stretching. The hem of his shirt lifted up, showing off his refined abs for everyone to see. Yugyeom turned around quickly, his face burning, trying to look anywhere but at Youngjae.
He tried to get rid of all dirty little thoughts about the older. He also definitely did not have a semi-hard cock that wanted to be deep inside Youngjae's sweet ass.
Practice started. The intro for 'Stop Stop It' started playing and all of the members started practicing. Only Yugyeom's eyes were trained onto Youngjae for the whole time.
When practice finally ended, all the group members lay down on the floor, panting. JB dragged himself up to distribute drinks, gaining thanks and praises for everyone. Youngjae rolled over to Yugyeom, his sweaty shirt clinging onto him like a second skin. "Yugyeom-ah, tomorrow can you teach me a few of our steps? I can't seem to get the hang of them."
Yugyeom momentarily stopped breathing. Teach his crush? "O-ok, sure hyung." He tripped over a few words. His face flamed up even more - if that was possible - as Youngjae leapt up to hug him. "You're the best maknae-ah!"
The next day...
"So it goes like this, hyung. Get it now?" "Yes! Thank you so much!" Youngjae jumped up and down like a child who had just gotten his candy. Yugyeom left the room quickly. If this went on any longer, he would just embarrass himself.
He couldn't stand the sight of Youngjae smiling because of him. Of him. OF HIM. He was nearly hyperventilating now. Not to mention the way Youngjae's shirts would stick to him, showing a faint outline.
He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled Youngjae towards him, his rough lips meeting the elder's soft ones. Youngjae cried out, his protests muffled by the maknae' lips.
Seeing that Youngjae wasn't responding to the kiss, Yugyeom broke it and instead went up to Youngjae's earlobe. "You know, I've always wanted you..."
He trailed off as he bit the earlobe,
eliciting a squeak from Youngjae. He shivered. His mind was telling him that this was wrong, but his body told him that he ached for Yugyeom's touches.
Yugyeom took this chance to then lick the older's collarbone, trying to find his sweet spot.
When Youngjae groaned, he knew that he had found it. Sucking on that spot, his hands travelled down to pull down Youngjae's shorts. Breaking away from his juicy neck, he knelt down to lay his eyes on Youngjae's huge length.
Reaching out to play with the tip, he watched with satisfaction as he writhed about.
To tease him even more, Yugyeom pulled off his own shirt, showing off his abs. Youngjae whistled, softly commenting, "You worked out."
Yugyeom smirked. He loved the attention given to him by Youngjae. Nothing better he could ask for. Well, enough of the foreplay. Yugyeom couldn't wait any longer.
Pulling down his own shorts, he pushed into Youngjae slowly.
Youngjae moaned breathlessly, and he wasn't even filled up to the brim yet. Yugyeom pushed all of him in, and Youngjae let out a scream, not caring if anyone had heard them.
Yugyeom started humping Youngjae, his dirty little whimpers bouncing all around the room. Both of their chests were heaving up and down, stamina diminishing already.

Yugyeom leaned down and murmured, "Cum with me." That was all it took for both of them to release at the same time.
White substance aka cum splattered all over the the practice room. Youngjae and Yugyeom were too tired to clean up their mess, and they lay on the cool floor, panting from the hot session just now.
Soon after, they fell asleep.
JB wondered where the two youngsters were. He had searched high and low for them, but to no avail. At last, he tried opening the door of their practice room. He stopped short when he saw the pair lying on the floor, naked. 'No way...' he thought.
But he finally got his answer as he saw both of their seeds decorating the entire room.