Hongji - No Error At All

For those who ship the cute couple instead in VIXX's Error MV!

When Hongbin saw Youngji in that two piece outfit, with a cropped top and shorts barely covering her panties, he literally drooled.

VIXX was on set for their comeback, "Error". Youngji was the female lead, acting alongside Hongbin. Frankly speaking, Hongbin had his eyes set on Youngji the minute she had joined the Baby Kara Project. She fit his ideal type perfectly. However, he didn't think she would like him, ever. I mean, he was handsome and so on and so forth, but in her eyes, he would only be a sunbaenim and nothing else.

When he saw Youngji coming out of the changing room with her skimpy outfit, his heart started pounding wildly. Maybe it was her costume. Maybe it was her face. Maybe it was just her.

When the shooting started, Hongbin was all tensed up, not being able to breathe properly. His heart did nothing to help him as he kept reminding himself again and again - forget about this crush and focus on your career.

He blamed his CEO for making Youngji act alongside him. He couldn't control his feels around her, and not even talking about the intimate scenes they were going to shoot soon.

He knew that he didn't love Youngji - it was only a crush; and sooner or later he would forget all about her. But somehow he felt disappointed. Not because after this MV shooting he would never see her again; but because he knew he would lose interest in her sometime.

Year 2018
Hongbin didn't understand. All of these years, his nights were filled with thoughts of Youngji. He didn't know why he couldn't get her out of his mind. He knew this was a one sided love. So why couldn't he just forget about her and kick her out of his life?

He had gone to N hyung and asked his advice. Wrong move. N hyung just said, "It's love Hongbinnie!" and then proceeded to tell all the members - and I quote - "Hongbinnie's in love with KARA's Youngji!" Even Leo cracked a smile at that.

Hongbin didn't think he was in love with Youngji. It couldn't be. He didn't want to believe it anyway. And his other band mates weren't that helpful either. Although all of them supported his love, he wanted to keep his feelings bottled up inside.

He kept repeating in his head like a mantra: "I don't like Youngji. I don't like Youngji." It did nothing to help him. In fact, all it did was to make it worse.

It was VIXX's comeback. He performed his heart out, concentrating fully. Nevertheless, VIXX hit the jackpot and got their first win in 2018. A lot of idols came to congratulate them - including KARA.

His members nudged him as the four idols made their way into the room, carrying a bundle of food. Hongbin swore he saw Seungyeon giggle and push Youngji to the front, but he dismissed it.

He swallowed as he and Youngji came face to face. "Sunbae, this is for you." He revelled in her melodious voice, wishing that he could hear his name rolling off her tongue so badly.

However, he was snapped out of his reverie when Youngji waved a hand in front of his face and asked, "Sunbae? Sunbae?? Are you alright?" He whipped around, only to see that Hyuk had already taken the food and was secretly smirking at him.

He blushed a fiery red and stuttered, "Ah, n-ne. I'm alright." He and the rest of the members bowed to KARA in gratitude. KARA quickly left the room for they were the last ones there.

But before his hyungs could tease him any more, they heard voices on the other side of the door. VIXX crowded round, trying to eavesdrop.

"Did you see that maknae?! He blushed at you!!"

"Aniyo unnie, y-you must have seen wrongly..." Hongbin thought that this voice sounded like Youngji's.

"Who says?! He definitely likes you!"

"No. He'll never like someone so average as me. "

"Youngji-ah, you're so talented. How could Hongbin sunbae not like you?"

The VIXX members stared at each other in shock. All eyes were averted to Hongbin, who stood there as still as a statue.

Hyuk tried shaking his hyung. "Binnie hyung? Hyung-?"

He was cut off when Hongbin opened the door, it creaking ever so slightly. All the KARA members turned. Youngji's face blanched in trepidation.

"Youngji, y-you like me?"

"S-Sunbae..."

Hongbin hugged Youngji ever so tightly, tears streaming down his face. "I don't like you."

Youngji's face fell. She pushed Hongbin away.

"I love you. Be my girlfriend?"

As Youngji hugged him with tears of joy in her eyes, their members all started cheering and whooping.

Thank goodness their agencies supported their relationship.

10 years later...
Youngji jumped on the bed, pouting. Hongbin hurried behind her, his face creased into a frown. "Youngji-ah, what's wrong?"

"I hate it when you let other girls touch you."

Hongbin let a cheeky smile grace his face before snuggling in with Youngji. "Let me make it up to you."

He started unbuttoning her blouse, mouth gradually drooling more and more as Youngji's plump boobs came into view.

Hongbin was always one to tease, and he managed to make Youngji blush even after the numerous times they had sex. *cough*cough*

Youngji covered up her chest, blushing furiously. "Stop it oppa!"

Hongbin chuckled sexily and instead started sucking her neck. Youngji stopped protesting and accidentally let out a breathy moan.

Hongbin smirked and went down to her breasts. Taking off her bra, he started licking around her nipple, but never really touching it.

Youngji groaned in dissatisfaction and arched her back in the hopes that Hongbin would stop teasing her. Fat chance. He stopped touching her altogether, cackling darkly when she made a noise of annoyance.

Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she reached down to pull off Hongbin's pants, together with his boxers.

Licking his head right down to his tip, Youngji finally got her revenge when Hongbin grunted unhappily. She wanted to tease some more when he decided-

Enough of the foreplay.

Hongbin flipped Youngji over. Taking some lube from the drawer, he coated his fingers with it and inserted it in Youngji's womanhood.

Youngji shivered at the cold feeling, unconsciously bending her back to feel more of Hongbin.

Only when he slammed into her, did she let out a shriek. He let her catch her breath before riding her at a fast pace. Although Hongbin was the sweetest guy she's ever met, he had his ways in bed.

He leaned down to capture her soft lips in a passionate kiss, her toes curling up at the double pleasure.

Finally she couldn't take it. She trembled with bliss as she came, releasing her semen. He also did not long after, squirting into her. She squirmed on the spot.

"Hongbin! You didn't use a condom!" She protested. He smirked. "I'm sure your mum wouldn't mind a grandchild. Now, isn't this a good enough apology to you?"

Youngji hid her face in the bed covers as pink painted the features of her face.

"Y-Yes. Yes it is." She answered shyly.