Jackji - Rookies

The cameras had been turned off in the roommates' house. It was 3am in the morning and everyone was in dreamland. All except for Youngji. She stumbled through the vast darkness of the house to the kitchen. Her throat was burning as if there was a fire in there, begging for water.

Clunks and clanks resounded around the house as she fumbled for her glass cup. Pouring water for herself, she was oblivious to Jackson at the basement, waking up to the noise. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he opened the door to see Youngji drinking water. He didn't know why, but something about seeing the liquid run down her throat and her loose, almost see-through shirt made the bottom of his stomach flame up.

Gulping down nervously, he stepped out of his room and started walking towards Youngji. He had to admit, he had a little crush on the pretty puppy-eyed girl. Approaching her, he leaned against the counter silently, admiring her beautiful features.

Youngji finished washing her glass and turned to go back to her room. Suddenly, she saw a muscular outline on the counter. Startled, she jumped and widened her eyes. "Relax, it's just me." Hearing the familiar husky voice, she widened her eyes even more, heart beating at an irregular rate. She was infatuated with Jackson and hearing him like this made her a bit wet below.

She caught by surprise when Jackson started advancing towards her. He finally had enough of crushing on her. Leaning forward, he breathed into her ear. "I've hid this for so long. But I really like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Youngji's breath stopped. She couldn't believe this was happening. Then she heard, "I'll take your silence as a yes."

Next thing she knew, he pulled her into a hot kiss. Their lips molded together like they were made for each other. Jackson took the first step and started sucking on Youngji's tongue. Moaning in surprise and pleasure, she broke the kiss and mumbled, "W-we shouldn't be doing this... w-we're still rookies..."

Jackson ignored her and lifted her up. Carrying her to the bathroom, he pushed her against the wall gently. He didn't want to hurt her. He dragged his hands down her thin shirt, finally reaching the hem. Pulling it up, he savoured the sight of Youngji clad in just a bra and shorts. Lessening the distance between them, he knelt down and teased her shorts and panties down at the same time.

He gave her womanhood an experimental lick. Youngji sagged against the wall, letting out a whine. He shot her a mischievous look before grabbing both her butt cheeks in his hands. Pushing his head into the valley between her thighs, he started nipping at her pussy. She squirmed against the cold wall, not being able to take the pleasure. Her legs were already dripping with her pre cum. Squatting down too, she pushed Jackson down onto the floor. She pulled down his pants quickly. His shirt had already been discarded somewhere. Jackson wasn't wearing his boxers and she gulped at his size.

Nevertheless, she bent down to take him in her mouth. She gagged at his length, tears pricking at the back of her eyes. Whimpering, she started sucking his cock. Biting down gently on his tip, her efforts paid off when he bucked into her mouth, body arching. He was panting heavily and body trembling. Finally releasing his long awaited seed in Youngji's mouth, he lay down on the floor, chest still heaving up and down.

Meanwhile, Youngji struggled to swallow his cum but had managed to take it all in. She licked her lips to devour all of the cum. Little did she know that she looked so erotic in front of Jackson.

Pouncing on her, he ravished her lips until they were red and swollen. He wasn't one for foreplay, so he headed straight down south. Tongue flicking out to touch her clit, he smirked when Youngji jerked, inhaling sharply. Sucking on his two fingers, he coated them with saliva as lube and inserted them in her.

As he started poking around her to find her prostrate, Youngji squirmed, unable to take the feeling of Jackson's fingers in her. Suddenly, she jolted up as Jackson hit her g-spot. "More Jackson, more..." She pleaded, unable to hold in her moans. Thank goodness the bathroom was soundproof.

Jackson couldn't take Youngji's wanton moans and he was aching to feel all of her around him. He took out his fingers, leaving her to sag on the floor, more disappointed than ever. But it was short lived when Jackson entered her with a condom. When his length was fully in, Youngji felt like dying. The pain was unbearable. Streams of tears escaped her eyes, but Jackson kissed them away, worried. He wondered if he should stop. But he was taken by surprise when Youngji murmured raspily, "Move. Take me."

That was all he needed to start riding her at an unimaginable pace. Her warm muscles wrapped around him, giving him a boost to his climax. "Don't come yet!" Jackson ordered, wanting to come together. Thus, Youngji held it in, waiting painstakingly to let it all out.

Finally, they both released and shot stripes of cum all over the bathroom. The air was filled with sex and everything was covered in cum. "I guess we should clean up.." Jackson sighed.

When they finished cleaning, Youngji stepped into the shower the freshen up. She had a schedule at 7 and there was no use in sleeping right now. But she forgot that Jackson was there too. She had the shock of her life when he stepped into the shower with her. "W-What are you doing?" She stammered nervously.

"Ready for round two?" Jackson replied cheekily, already starting to suck on her collarbone.

In reply, Youngji pulled the shower curtain close. She answered, "How about a yes?"

Jackson could only smirk in response.