Story 56: Yami x Blind!Reader

He had bullied her much of their lives. From the first time he met her in fifth grade,he believed he hated her. The girl was short,with an average body type. Her eyes were always being covered by her hair,which pissed him off. Yet she acted like any other student in the class from day one. He didn't get it,and he didn't like her.

He made it openly obvious. He would throw things at her when the teacher wasn't looking,embarrass her in front of their classmates,and make her leave school on the verge of tears. He didn't know why,but the way she behaved just made him hate her more.

Sixth grade was when he realized why he hated her awkward and ditzy behavior so much. The girl was blind,which disgusted and scared him. The girl had bumped into a locker and apologized to it,her bangs lifting for a second to reveal the milky (Eye Color) that shone through. He had been the only one to see,yet he made sure everyone knew. He shouted it out in class one morning while the teacher wasn't there,and everyone fell silent.

She didn't seem to care. No matter how rude he was,she seemed to think everyone else adored her. He didn't understand why she was so happy to be there. He hated her.

Everyone in class started to laugh,falling silent when the teacher walked in. For once,(Last Name) was silent.

All the way to eighth grade he bullied the girl,who began to quieten down more and more.

"What's so important about her!? She doesn't have any parents.." He asked his friend angrily one afternoon.

"You mean you investigated those rumors?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course. She's trouble for me. A few people seemed to have started to problem with my actions towards her. I vote for us to keep up our investigation. Let's go to her house after school." He said. Jeremy nodded,and the second the bell rang they left.

They followed their tiny classmate,who stopped by a book shop with sparkling eyes. She chose only one of the books and paid before a tall man walked in. He pulled her out and scolded her.

"Young mistress,you mustn't put yourself in such danger! You might be ready for your first 'pet',but I won't allow just anyone to serve under you." The man told her.

"My first sidekick has already been decided." She told the man. He shook his head and picked her up,carrying her away. Yami and Jeremy kept up with them easily,their eyes wide. A ball of light went flying at the pair ahead of them,making the two boys hesitate. The man jumped back and landed on his feet,his hand glowing. A baseball bat appeared in his hand,making him smirk.

"Mistress,give me the order." He said.

"You beat the crap out of that man now,Onodera!" She ordered. The man,who belonged to the name Onodera,succumbed to his mistress's orders. His eyes darkened and he there himself at the assailant. Before Yami knew what happened,he was terrified. His instincts told him to approach,and he walked over to her silently. He stood by her side,his dark eyes staring up at the butler guy who was fighting in (First Name)'s honor.