Heaven

Hello guys :)

It's been a week since I updated and I'm very excited about this chapter! We didn't get 70 reads, but so what? Thank you for the comments and the votes, I really appreciate every single one of them! x

{The chapter's song is on the side, so give it a listen}

Harry looks at himself in the mirror as he fixes his crisp white shirt's cuffs and straightens his black blazer. His green eyes glow along with his slick black dress shoes and his appearance resembles a model on a page in a glamour magazine. The letter he received two days ago is still fresh in his mind, probably because he has read it a thousand times since. He even dug out the first letter that he found on his counter, from his top drawer again. There is no doubt in his mind that the two letters are connected and that it was the same person who wrote them. The second letter is also in the form of a poem, carefully constructed with poetic lines. It's as if this writer is able to look into his eyes and straight into his soul... like he or she can read his mind. Almost as if this person had his heart in the palm of their hand and could feel his emotions running through their veins. All his doubts and all his fears, especially the one where he would turn back into nothing after One Direction is over. That thought has always troubled him and it seems like the person behind this letter knows it.

A light knock sounds at his door, signaling for him to finish up; he reacts by grabbing the black tie slung over the dressing table and putting it on. He takes one last look in the mirror, practicing his smile for the cameras. The boy standing in front of the reflective surface notices the heavy bags returning to his eye sockets and the brightness in his eyes changing into a pale moss green again. These past few nights had him tossing and turning in his sleep again, leaving him tired. As Harry makes his way to the door and steps over the threshold, he silently wishes that the angel will come sing him to sleep again tonight.

The boys are all huddled in close in the back of the black limo, all of them high with excitement. The cheerful atmosphere is contagious and forces Harry to show off his dimples by smiling and laughing along with the rest of the boys.

"I can't believe we're on our way to our second movie's premiere!" Niall says with his thick accent.

"It's sick man," Zayn mutters with a smile.

Harry nods, still not fully believing or grasping what their fans have done for them. He's not one to get soppy, but all this love they receive from people they are yet to meet, makes it hard not to. Louis catches Harry's gaze and smiles, letting Harry know that he is having the same thoughts running through his mind. This has led to Harry getting the best four mates he could've ever asked for. He could honestly not imagine having to do this all by himself, just like Niall had said in their first movie. None of the boys notice, but the car has grown awfully quiet. Memories of the past four years flying through their minds like a slideshow, making them look at one another with shy smiles. Liam is the first one to break the silence by letting a laugh pass his lips. The rest of the lads join in, shaking their heads.

"Look at us boys, becoming five sappy lads..." Louis comments while laughing.

"If Greg saw me now, I'd never hear the end of it!" Niall says loudly.

Laughter fills the car, leaving Niall and Louis clutching at their stomachs and gasping for air. While Niall and Louis laugh and Zayn laughs at them, Liam notices a rather quiet Harry in the corner.

Liam scoots closer to the curly haired one and slings an arm around his shoulder," Everything alright, mate?"

"Yeah, just can't really believe that all of this is happening. It's just... insane really." Harry replies quietly.