tweeter

My name is Y/N, L/N. I'm a simple old youtuber with a nice 300k subscribers. Sadly enough, I live with my sister, Emma (or whatever you want.) We moved in together when my mother got upset about me yelling in my bedroom at 3am. 

Let's...flashback to when I first moved in with my sister. 

"Y/n, can we please talk about your house? You've been living with us since you..dropped out of college. I know you're making some decent money making videos for the interwebs, but..you usually yell at 3 in the morning and neigbors are begenning to complain. You should move in with your sister! You know, she's getting this really nice, big condo with 4 bedrooms, since she has this nice new job and everything. I think she'll let you stay with her!" My mother says cheerfully. 

"Mom, you know Emma doesn't want anything to do with me. She thinks I don't have a real job. And, don't you want me to be able to..you know, be a good child and check in on her parents?" I say, swiping through twitter. I notice my favorite youtuber, Pyrocynical, reacted on one of my videos. I take a closer look at it and try not to scream in the middle of the living room. I do enough of that in my bedroom. "Sweetheart, you're 19. You have to move out sometime! And you know, I have your stepfather. I'll be fine. Ask Emma, please." She begs.  I sigh as I get up and nod. "Alright, whatever." I slam the door and sit on my bed, about to call my sister. I linger on her contact, and press the call button.

She picks up. "Hey, Y/N. What's up?" She says. "Mom wants me to move out." I state bluntly. "Are you serious? And with who?" She says jokingly. "Well, she asked me to ask you...if you could let me move in. Until I can come up with some money to move." I say. She sighs loudly. "Y/N, you're 19. But since I love you, and I really belive you can come up with enough money to move out after living with me, I will let you stay. My real estate agent said my new condo will be ready in 2-3 weeks. I'll see what I can do." She says. "Oh my god, thank you so much!" I squeal. She chuckles lightly. "Hey, I gotta go. TTYL?" She says. "Yup. Bye." I say, hanging up.

And now, it is 3 weeks later, and I'm sitting here in my sister's house, in the room she designated for me. She peeks her head in. "Hey, Y/N. You look..a bit down. Wanna get takeout or something?" She says, smiling. "Yeah, um sure." I say. I hadn't checked on anything since I moved out. Last tweet I uploaded was

"moving out! new video in a couple weeks, srry"

I pull my hair in a ponytail and sit at the desk I had lazily set up. I hadn't even gotten half of my things unpacked, while my sister was almost finished. I did a quick video on some stupid Musical.ly kids, or as it's now called TikTok. I've been seeing the cancer everywhere for a few weeks now and I just had to do one on these "emo cosplay" videos. Not that I don't support emos, they're fine. But when I see something toxic, I must adress it. No. I just needed a new video to put out before my fans start freaking out. 

I lean back in my chair for it to fall over on a box on the ground and I land on the floor, a groaning mess. I slowly get up, kicking the box. "Fuck off, you faggot!" I yell at it. I sigh and  open it, to see all my posters and other gay shit. I close back the box and look around the room. There's no shelves or anything. I groan and  kick it in the corner of the room, my back still hurting. "Fuck. Fuck off, box." I grumble, picking up my fallen chair and sitting back in it so I can start to edit this video.

I finally finish the video and hear my phone buzz. I pick it up. A new follower. Oh, shit. Hold on. 

"Pyrocynical has added you."  I jump out of my chair, freaking out. I almost drop my phone mid-scream, but I catch it midair, and lay it on my bed. I continue to scream until my sister runs down the hall yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, Y/N?" She yells. "SORRY!" I say.

I sit in my chair, a big, goofy grin on my face. And my new video's out! Yay me.