tweeter pt.2

3 weeks ago, when Pyrocynical had made a video about me, I was quite pleased. It wasn't rude or degrading, but about my expertise- cringy stuff. I had a capacity for cringe stuff, as my fans told me. 

I opened twitter to see a message from the big bad Pyro. I raised my eyebrows and checked it.

 p: "hey is this C/N (channel name)?"

 y:"yeah! thanks for the follow!!"

p:"yeah since I did a video on you lots of people happen to think we're together"

y: "hahahaha! so funny"

p: "i kind of stole your last video idea so"

y: "ohh noo! it's ok i see alot of people do it it's OK"

p: "true i just wanted to know if it's ok with you"

y: "nah it's ok!!"

I could hear my sister yelling from the kitchen for me to come eat the takeout she had bought. 

y: "hey i gotta go eat with my sister so i'll ttyl?"

p: "im sorry but who says ttyl anymore lol"

y: "it's a..family thing. my sister says it alot."

p: "oh ok"

y: "i gotta go, cya"

I put my phone on my desk and walked outside in my pajamas. My sister smiled timidly. "You haven't came outside all day. Busy?" She says, unpacking the chinese food. She slides mine over to me. "So. You know Dylan, right?" She questions me, smiling. "Yeah. You brought him over for dinner, right?" I say, pointing my fork at her. "Well, we've been dating for a good 2 years..and I think tonight, since it's our anniversary, he might propose!" She giggles. "Wow, that's great!" I say. "I know!" She replies, throwing her hands in the air. "I've always wanted to be married, Y/N. That's why as a batcherlotte party, we're going to the UK!" She says. "But he hasn't even asked?" I say. "I know. But if he does..." She says with a big grin. 

I smile. "I would definitely come." I say. "I know you would!" She gushes. "You're a really great little sister." She says. "Yep. That's why I've been looking for some..apartments." I say. "Yeah, sounds great! Where?" She asks. "Well, It's..a bit of a suprise." I say. "In a couple months, I'll have the real answer." I say. She nods. 

I finish my takeout and throw out the plastic container and stuff. "I have to go..edit some videos. I'll ttyl?" I say, grinning. "Of course!" She says. I slam the door and sigh. 

I do a video on Tanacon and how she still hasn't refunded people and some other stuff, and go to talk to Pyro.

TIMESKIP to tonight

After my sister said her last goodbyes to go to dinner with her boyfreind, I put on a marvel movie and made some popcorn. This time I didn't burn down the house. After the movie ended, I edited the video I made this afternoon, posted it, and then my sister came home. She ran up to me, sitting on the couch with my laptop, and screamed "HE DID IT!" in my ear. I jumped awake instantly and nodded half-asleep-half awake. "I'm so proud of you!" I said, smiling. "It's beautiful, right? Tommorow we're gonna have lunch with mom and I'm gonna show it off. I'm so happy!" She gushes. I nod as I pick up the blanket off the couch and tell her I'm heading to bed. 

I talk to Pyro for a good 3 hours before I even do that. Oh well, sleep is for the weak.