watching people play games

A/N: ahh sorry for not updating ive been very unmotivated and shit so heres a new chapter for you thirsty readers 😃

As me and Niall walked down a long hallway, we chatted about videos. "You know, I came here with a buddy." I say quietly. "Oh, yeah?" He asked. "Mhm, she's off probably getting autographs and selfies. You know." I said cooly. She was probably off jumping in people's photos sticking up the middle finger and then running.

I don't know, it just seemed like something she would do. I was too busy imagining my freind jumping into pictures to notice we had been standing in front of the door for 2 minutes. "Um, Y/N?" He said, grinning. I jumped, startled and looked at the door before realizing. "Are you going to go inside?" He asked, with that same goofy smile on his face. "O-of course!" I said, opening the door. There was actually quite alot of people. "Who even is this?" I asked, looking at the stage. "Um, some overwatch gamer." He said, looking at his paper. "Where the hell did you get that?" I said,  staring at the paper. "You didnt get one?" Niall said, now confused at how stupid I really was.

"No!" I said, crossing my arms. A girl and her boyfriend it seemed pushed me out of the way and into a sign. "Move out of the doorway you stupid fucks." She hissed as her boyfriend laughed admiringly. Niall turned to the girl. "Only stupid fuck I see here is you because of your lack of manners." He yelled at the girl. There was no answer from her since she had gotten away in such a hurry.
"You didn't have to do that for me, I could have just dropped her down a staircase or something." I said, trying to sound cool. "I can tell. She's just a bitch." He said, grinning. "Let's go sit." We moved into a seat near the back and watched the stage. They seemed to be playing a tight round of Competitive in Overwatch. I was getting bored of this easily. It was already round 3 and nobody had won. Everyone was trying their best, but nobody was really winning. I noticed my freind had texted me a million times.

• y/n
• y/n wtf
•y/n did you get gangbanged and die
•y/n omg stop playinggg
•y/n i swear to god
•y/n where are you
•y/n im calling the cops reply back to me

I replied back, really hoping that she didn't call the cops. She said she was going back to the hotel, she was worn out from taking selfies and shit. I was bored AF in this stupid place and I wished I could do the same. "This is kind of trash." Niall said, stifling a laugh. "That was what I was thinking aswell!" I said. "Let's get out of here. They have a concession stand somewhere." He said as we grabbed our crap. "Oo, food! Time to be a fatass!" I said, laughing like a seal. He laughed at my seal laugh and I just laughed harder, making the people stare at us like absolute idiots.

We soon made it to the concession stand after being kicked out by someone. "I guess their hit or miss..missed." I said, jabbing Niall in the arm. For some reason that made us laugh like fucking idiots again. "He might have a b-boyfriend but she never kisses him!" He mangaged to say over our stupid laughing. "He plays with balls, but doesn't have Fifa!" I said as we laughed again, this time having to stop walking to catch our breath. "She skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Kalifa." He whispered in my ear and I had to laugh again.

Sadly enough, that was the end of the joke.