yeet pt.2

After the incident with the Ex and his toxic girlfriend, I went home. Okay well I begged my sister to let me go home. I felt like throwing up. Heather makes me want to throw up every time I see her.

When I got home I made ramen and watched some Pyrocynical. It was only then I had remembered that I had to pack for Insomia and edit videos. I groaned mentally and then cursed myself for being so stupid. I edited 2 videos and then uploaded one, the end explaining that I would be at insomnia and how there would only be 2 videos this week.

I'd also be live streaming on twitch most of the event and putting parts of it on my vlogging channel, so people could know what was going on. Best part of it was that Pyrocynical would be there too. I loved my fans and truly couldn't wait to meet them.

correction: them and pyrocynical
Anyways, I was packing my bags to go before I got a call from my freind, F/N. I picked up happily. "Hey F/N! What's poppin, sister?" I asked. She chucked lightly before speaking.
"Well, I know you're going to need moral support at insomnia , or whatever it is..So I bought tickets!" She gushes. I gasp, suprised F/N would do this. "When are you leaving?" She asks. "Tonight." I say. "Tonight? Me too!" She says. "That's great! Meet me at the airport. I can't wait to see you!" I giggle. "Alright. See you then, Y/N!" She says, hanging up the phone. I sit on my bed and decide to just suprise Niall at Insomnia.

-timeskip provided by bucky's plums!-

I sat down at the airport next to my freind, who was asleep. I tried to make her watch Civil War with me but she refused because we had watched it together a million times. Technically she wasn't wrong, but I was nervous. It wasn't my first time on a plane or anything, I just felt weird.
Our plane was called and I poked F/N in the stomach a few times to wake her up. She hissed at me and gathered her things. "You're so annoying sometimes Y/N. Poking people in the stomach. Rude!" She said as we boarded the plane. I laughed a bit and sat down, having the window seat. I would get all the beautiful pictures of the sky and cities. She puts on a neck pillow and continues to sleep.

Several hours later, a stewardess comes over, asking if I would like any peanuts. I say no, and moves on to the next person. Turns out that person didn't like peanuts and made a whole
problem, yelling at the lady. "You guys food sucks! Peanuts? Really?" She yelled, waking up F/N. The woman stares at her with a "what is wrong with you" look, and then says back, calmly: "If you don't like our food, bring your own. But I don't think you know how." She says, then walks away with her cart.

Me and F/N stare at eachother, shocked at what just happened. F/N easily forgets and goes back to sleep. I look out the window and just stare until I fall asleep aswell.