Thank You!!

Don't get excited, this isn't another chapter, sadly.

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to every individual that took the time to read this. Your support means the world to me and it means so much that so many of you loved this. I love hearing your beautiful thoughts and I love each and every one of my fans.

Please notice that this will not be the last of me. I love to write, I do it every free minute I get. I will be writing more books so if you enjoy this then go check them out.

I have started the sequel to this. It is called I Have Not Forgotten. Also, for the Watty awards, I took a lot of the author's notes out but I left some in. Some are important, like this. So, I hope you enjoy and to all contestants, 'may the odds be ever in your favor."

Last thing, if you have suggestions for me or you need someone to talk to, shoot me a pm or something. I've been told that I'm a very good listener and that I give great advice. I'm telling you this because you all were here for me so I wanna be there for you. Feel free to talk to me at anytime you need something.

Once again, thank you so much!! I love you guys!! And remember, y'all just keep being y'all!!!