PROLOGUE

Empyrean academy is the most prestigious and elite school in majesty town. They have the best professor and learning environment. But empyrean academy is not a normal school that you think.

Empyrean Academy is not just only for one supernatural creatures. It is for all the supernatural creatures who lives in different kind of land like...Vampire, warlock, witch, wolves, Mermaid. Name it.

All of the creatures in majesty town are living at peace.

Not until the horrifying prophecy came and explode like a wild fire. --- "The world will get its downfall. Even the power of five element nations can't do anything when the time comes. Only the most powerful who have the freewill can prevent this downfall from happening."

All you can see is the fear in their eyes. All the creatures are extremely hopeless but hoping that someday.. They will find the one who will have the freewill to save the world.

Do you dare to enter their world?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

This is a work of fiction. Names,Characters,Places,Events and Ideas are purely the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead are purely coincidental. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. Plagiarism is a crime.

This is written in a taglish language.

Vote-comment. Enjoy reading!