Chapter 1

The town in Majesty is very glamorous at night. Street lights everywhere. Endless compliment, smiles and all of the admiration are there when the Five Nations came.

The Wolves nation
The Witch Nation
The Warlock Nation
The Mermaid Nation

And last but not the least, The Vampire Nation.

Its almost one week before school year starts when the Ministers agree that its good to elevate the peace to all of the supernatural creatures. 

The ministry invited the Five Nation to Majesty town two days before the school year starts because they're throwing a welcome party. And its good because its the fresh start to lift up the Peace between the different kind of Creatures.

Each Nations has a representative or let's say has a Very well known creatures because they're the most High Rank in their Nations.

Harvey Jackson Stelios who represents The Wolves Nation.

The Witch and Warlock Nation are divided into two Nation but live in the same land because of the Lavender siblings, Hecate bubbles Lavender represents The Witch Nation and Harry Blaise Lavender represents The Warlock Nation.

The Mermaid Nation represents by Ocean Arc Triton.

And last but not the least, the Vampire Nation represents by the one and only Cronus Zeref Asteroid.

While everyone was drown by the loud music, The Five well known representative ditch the night party and decided to roam the whole Majesty town Lead by the Lavender twins.

"How i miss this fucking adventure with you guys. Namiss niyo ba 'ko?" Masiglang sabi ni Harvey habang patalikod na naglalakad at nakaharap sa kanila.

"Shut up harvey. Kaya nga tayo umalis sa party cause we want peace. And a calm area. You're totally not helping. Gosh!" Maarteng saad ni Hecate.

"You're boring purple head. Lets have some fun! Lezgaw!! Woooohh." Nagtatatakbong sigaw ni harvey habang nakadila. halatang iniinis ang kaibigan. Agad naman itong huminto na naging dahilan kung bakit nahablot siya ni hecate at binatukan.

"Ouch!! Bro sinasaktan ako ng kapatid mo! Huhuhu." Lapit nito sa kapatid ni hecate na si Harry at akmang yayakap pa. Ngunit sinalubong lamang ito ng kamao ni harry. Agad itong huminto at lumingon sa taong nakabusangot nanaman ang mukha.

"Brooo, inaa----"

"Shut up harvey. Where the fuck are we going? We're almost 1hour walking!!" Inip na saad nito habang masamang nakatingin sa lalaking may pinakamaingay na bibig.

"Woooow." "Sa tingin ko nandito na tayo." Manghang saad ni Ocean.

Napukaw naman ng tingin ang lahat sa pambihirang ganda at tahimik ng paligid. They're the cliff. The calm area and the sounds of waves are bringing their souls at peace.

The Five Nation sat on the edge of the cliff. Feeling the fresh wind. The sound of waves. Talks about their childhood memories. How happy they are when they're little and some embarrassing stuff all night. Hanggang sa bumagsak ang talukap ng mga mata ng isat-isa.

Hecate's POV

Huni ng mga ibon ang gumising sa tahimik kong pagtulog. Ng maramdaman ko na parang may mga bungisngis na nanggagaling sa ibaba. I open my eyes to see my surroundings. Just when i realize na wala ako sa kwarto ko.

"What the fucking hell!!" Napabalikwas ako at agad dumako ang mga mata sa ilalim ng cliff kung nasaan ang mga bungisngis na aking naririnig.

"Hey purple head! Come down here!!" Masayang sabi ng tukmol na harvey. What the hell????!!!