Charecter Bios

Elsa Winters

Hi my name is elsa winters. I'm not exactly who you would call "popular". I'm new to Jackson high. I'm the type of girl who CARES about her grades. I have a sister called Anna. Um... I guess I am kinda pretty form certain angles. Well that's me.

Jack Austin

I'm apart of the most popular group in school. The big four. All the girls love me. I'm a kinda troublemaker. I bunk of in classes and I sometimes even just skip school. Like what's the point of school? Anyways 7 girls have a crush on me. Including rapunzel.

Merinda Oaken

I'm apart of the most popular group in school, the big four. I'm a stuck up tomboy. I'm the best soccer player in the school and I love to skateboard. I'm unfortunely single, but I'm ready to mingle! Well my best friends are Jack Punzie and Hic. I just a tiny tiny bit have a crush on hiccup. Only tiny

Hiccup Hughs

Your really reading this? Have you stopped yet? Fine I'll tell you about me. I'm the nerd of the big four. I know it's a popular group and yes I'm popular. It's strange though a nerd, popular? They don't match. Well I always get straight a's. I love dragons. And I kinda like this girl. She probably doesn't like me back. It's merinda. Merinda oaken.

Rapunzel Diamond

Hi I'm Rapunzel. You can call me Punzie. I'm a 1/4 of the big four, the most popular group in school. I don't mean to boast but I'm the prettiest girl in school. I have blonde hair and I used to date Eugene James. Ugh... Don't know why I ever dated him. But I do have a crush. Jack, so dreamy so hawt. Dayyyyyummmm he's just gorge!

Authors note

Do you like my book. Yes I like Jelsa and Jackunzel. I can't choose between them. I also like Merricup. Well don't forget to vote and comment and follow. Cya soon. Meg