Chapter 2

"Come on." Alex rushed me through the airport.

"Calm yourself bro, I'm walking."

"You're a pain in the ass." I heard him mutter as he walked by.

"What'd you say?" I called.

"Nothing, nothing." he kept walking after sending me a joking smile.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk through the airport, basically half dressed, compared to what I was wearing before.  Waking up at three in the morning wasn't the best idea, even worse, they basically made me strip in security because they didn't believe that I have a belly button piercing.  I lifted my shirt and my sweat shirt to show them, but I still had to take off my sweatshirt.  Bastards.  'Cause I really look like I'm hiding a knife or something.  As if I wasn't mad enough, they pat me down too.  Finally we reached the entrance to the plane and handed in our tickets, walking straight through the temporary hallway and to first class.

"Hey, look who showed up." Rian clapped his hands.

"I'd curse you out if we weren't on a plane." Alex laughed and slapped all of their hands.

"Hey, Ness." Zack stood up and hugged me, the other boys following.

"Hi, I'm going to sleep." I sat down and put my feet up on the chair, getting comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the plane ride we got into a rental car that drove us to the tour bus at the stadium they're preforming at in a week.  I slipped into the bathroom first and changed into more appropriate clothing.  By appropriate, I mean, black booty shorts, and a tight black tank top.

"Get comfortable."

"That's highly unlikely." I muttered, but smiled at my cousin.  "Thanks Alex."

"What are you going to do?" he asked.  They had to rehearse in twenty minutes so they couldn't hang out with me for long,

"Explore." I placed one fist on my hip and another in the air like a superhero, and started to walk towards the door.

"Alright, don't get hurt." he said and then there was a crash.  "Fuck you, Jack!" he laughed.  I just shook my head, but a small smile crept across my face.

 I walked into the empty arena and stood on the stage, trying to imagine singing in front of millions of people.  I can sing - that's one of the reasons me and Alex are so close - but my stage fright overpowers me.  I've been pulled onto stage a few times, but only to wave and smile at people, I refuse to sing.  I lifted my face to the ceiling and let out a puff of air, I pulled my wavy blond hair off of my neck with my hands and stood there for a minute.  Completely calm, the air stood still, and I stood relaxed.

"Dakota!" a scream was sent through the stadium echoing in the openness.  My head shot up and I saw Nick just before he picked me up, spinning me around the stage on his shoulder.

"Nick you loser!" I squealed, "Put me down so I can hug you!" he placed me lightly on my feet and I wrapped my arms around his neck.  "Guys!" I ran down the stairs to greet the rest of A Rocket To The Moon.  "Hi!" I walked down and isle to the boys of Hollywood Ending, hugging Cameron first - as usual. Cameron is my favorite just because he's hard to crack and once you do, you learn to love him.  We have some history, but not a lot.

"What's up?" he whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but smile.  Quickly, I kissed his cheek and walked to hug the others, along with Allstar Weekend, then I paused, stopping in the middle of a step.

In front of me stood five boys that I don't recognize, so I turned around and found my cousins eyes.  "Oh." he jumped off stage, "Come on." he pulled me with him.  "Boys, listen up." he bro hugged them quickly.  "This is -"

"Her name's Dakota!" Nick exclaimed.

I just laughed and turned to roll my eyes at him, but then I moved back to look at the boys.  "Yeah... okay." Alex laughed a little.  "Have fun introducing yourselves." and he left.

"Hi." I smiled a little, they have to be around my age.

"Hey, I'm Connor, these are my brothers Riley and Toby." he pointed to two dark haired boys, I never would've guessed that those two are related to him.  Only because they look so similar and he doesn't really... the hair throws me off.  "This is Braiden and that's Thomas." he pointed to the other two boys and they each waved.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled and pointed behind me.  "Um, my name's no Dakota, it's Vanessa.  Vanessa Gaskarth."

"Alex's..." Riley started but didn't finish so I filled in the blank.

"Cousin."

"How old are you?  You're adorable." Thomas smiled.

I laughed a little.  I'm adorable?  Ha, no.  "Ha, I'm sixteen, and that's not usually the response I get from guys."

"Well, what kind of response do you get?" he asked.

I moved closer to him, so I was right in front of him and looking only up a little to see his eyes.  "Watch and you'll see." I spun around, the tips of my hair lightly hitting his chest.

"Cam." I called when I was a foot or two away from him.

"Hello beautiful." he smiled and grabbed my waist, "What's up?"

"Not much... just came to say hi, so... Hi."  I smiled my most flirtatious smile and leaned a little farther away from him.

"Well, then..." he pulled me closer again and whispered in my ear.  "Hi."

While he was whispering, I stole a glance over at the Before You Exit boys and saw them all wide eyed and shocked.  Guys always are.  Except for the one in the middle, Riley, he wasn't even paying attention.  That made me kinda angry.  It didn't hurt my self esteem or make my big head shrink, but it bothered me.

A/N:

Heyy, what do you guys think of this chapter??? Did you like it?  Hate it?  Tell me what you think!  Can I maybe get... two comments... and a vote maybe???

ALSO, I would really like to make maybe a trailer for this book... I think that would be fun. :)  But I am not that talented, so I'm leaving it up to you guys!  (If that's alright...)  So message me if you are interested in making it.