Chapter 8

If he misses you, he'll call. If he wants you, he'll say it. If he cares, he'll show it. And if not, he can't be worth your time.

Unknown~

Rushing out of the office with tears running down my cheek. All I can think about is how much of a slut I am.

What was I thinking sleeping with my sisters husband? I'm such a horrible person and I don't deserve love or forgiveness

"Caroline cancel all my other appointments for the day" I told my PA heading to my car

Opening my car door I heard my name been called in the distance

"Savanna!.......Savanna!"

I turned around and their he was calling my name while buckling his pants. ignoring him and went into my car

Sitting in my car and starting the engine heading home. I broke down crying my eyes out.

But the worst part is that I don't regret it, it was the best sex I ever had and I'm wanting more, I want to have sex with him again.

Sam's pov

Damn that call I could say after savanna left. I fucked up but everyone make mistakes all the time. I'm pretty sure she hates me more, I've never chased a woman before an right now I don't like it.

They always chase me, I've gotten my dick suck by a lot of woman before but Ariel doesn't need to know that.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Why did I marry Ariel? Oh right her family forced us to get married. Although she had my kid that doesn't make me love her more.

She is always spending my money on foolishness, the sex isn't good it seems like her vagina has gotten lose over the years. I've questioned her on it before but she didn't say anything.

But I gotta admit. Having sex with savanna is legit and I'm hoping this could happen again and win her heart over.

Pulling up in my driveway I saw a familiar car that belongs to my best friend "carter"

What is he doing here I thought to my self.

Getting out of my car and unlocking my front door. No one was inside

"Ariel! I'm home" I yelled out

Heading to my living room I saw Ariel putting her blouse on.

"Hey why is your shirt off and why is carter here" I asked her

Immediately she opened her eyes in shock looking up at me

"We'll my back was hurting so he massage it for me hon" she said stumbling over her words

"Oh ok" I'm thinking something different went on but I trust my Best-friend, he wouldn't sleep with my wife.

30 minutes later when carter left I went to my sons room to say hi but it looks like he was sleeping.

Going into my room there was Ariel butt naked looking at me in the mirror. Please don't ask to fuck I chanted in my head

Clearing my throat and taking my eyes away from her I sat on the bed ready to ask her about her sister

"Um babe..have you talked to your sister in a while?"

Spinning around and looking at me curiously

"What brings up that strange question may I ask?"

"Nothing much, out son doesn't have any aunts and I would love it if they have a relationship"

"No I don't want my child near that bitch, the last time I heard about her is when mom told me she is a relationship therapist. Conversation over"

Looking at her like she has lost her mind talking to me like that.

"Conversation continues! And about that, we need to see one and a matter of fact I was with her today and it was very....pleasing I must say" I said winking at her

Striping out of my clothes walking away from her heading to the shower.

Stepping in the shower about to close the curtains it was suddenly pulled open with a very angry looking Ariel.

"What the fuck you mean it was "pleasing" did you fuck her? Let me smell your dick! And we don't need to go to a therapist"

Is this woman crazy! I though to my self but thinking about her on her knees made me very hard. A good head won't kill me

"You can smell my dick all day but while you on your knees suck my dick while your on it, that's what your good at right? Oh and we have an appointment with her next week don't be late" I said pushing her on her knees.